Q 20

You'd been stressed lately and Brian could tell. I mean, it wasn't a secret or anything; you were frustrated and crying all the time, you couldn't sleep, and you had constant stomach pains. You were practically miserable. Bri was now visibly worried about you, making efforts to do things for you and always keeping an eye on you.

One night you were beyond ready to throw in the towel for the week; it was friday, you were off on the weekends, and you were ready to sleep for three days straight. You barely made it home before you started crying once more. You unlocked the door and threw your stuff on the floor. You wiped your tears away before looking up to greet Q when you noticed something...

"Hey, babe..." he welcomed you with a warm smile and a hug. You felt the tension in your body go away and you smiled ever so slightly. You whispered a hello back at him while pressed against his chest. "I noticed you've been out of it lately... I thought I'd treat my babygirl with a nice night at home to hopefully get some of that stress out... how does that sound?" he asked you as he pulled away. You almost started tearing up again, but you nodded a "yes" in response.

"Great. Now, let's get you out of those work clothes. I went out and got you a new pair of pj's today. Soft, fuzzy, and oversized, just like you like them." he said before carefully removing your clothes and putting on the new pjs; you weren't worried about him seeing you... like that. You guys have been dating for a while... it didn't matter. "Okay, now that that's done, are you hungry?" he asked, holding your hand.

"Not really, baby. I hope you didn't have anything big planned out.." you said, kinda drifting your words. "I didn't, actually. If you'd had said yes I would've probably made cereal to be honest." he said with a chuckle and kissed your forehead. "C'mon, let's go lay down." he said, dragging you to you guys' bed.

You climbed into bed while he went through you guys' shared DVD collection (hey, there's nothing wrong with being old school) to find something to watch. That endeavor lead to a gem of a conversation, going:

Rom-Com or Horror?
Rom-Com.
Okay, Rom-Com or Documentary?
Ew, Rom-Com. When did we get documentaries?
From my folks, gross, I know. They're big on Civil War things. Anyway, Rom-Com or-
Anything as long as you don't say Rom-Com again.
Alright, the Bee Movie it is!
I hate you.

You just stared at him with the biggest smile. He looked at you and winked. "I was kidding about the Bee Movie." he said, getting into bed beside you. "But now I actually kinda wanna see it... you mentioned it!" you pouted and stared at him with a slight smirk. "Oh my god, you're so difficult. Whatever makes you happy, though." he said before pinching your cheek, making you smile harder. He went and put the movie on and got back in bed.

You cuddled up to his side like a small cat holding on for dear life. You lied, you couldn't care less about the movie. You just liked making him do things that were totally unnecessary. It was fun. You were basically asleep at this point, stuck to him and ignoring the movie. He looked down at you and smiled. He took the hand you weren't laying on and ran his fingers across your arm that was sprawled across him.

It gave you goosebumps and was insanely calming. He was writing on your arm with his finger, and you tried your hardest to decipher it. First was an I, then followed a heart, then YOU. You blushed and smiled harder against his arm. "I love you too." you whispered out and hoped he heard. You soon after passed out asleep in the middle of the movie, but it's not like you were watching it anyway.