Joe 1 (mild NSFW)

You had a stressful week; it was finals week in college and you'd been swamped. You were so ready for Saturday. Your long distance boyfriend Joe was coming up to see you from a few towns over and you couldn't have been more excited.

     After what felt like forever (which was only a day or two), Joe was finally here. You waited in the living room in anticipation when you finally heard a knock at the door. Yes!

     You opened the door to find him smiling and you jumped in his arms. He held you tight and didn't wanna let go, but you had to get back inside. He followed you in and shut the door behind him. You immediately jumped back onto him causing him to laugh and hold you.

     He slowly walked until he hit the couch and laid back on it, placing you on his lap so you were facing him. You smiled as your cupped his cheeks and kissed him. While you did that, he ran his hands up and down your back gently.

     "You seem a little tense, babe. You stressed over something?" he asks. "I had finals all week." you said and chuckled, looking him in the eyes smiling. "Say no more." He smiled and lifted you off of him, standing up. He then lays you face down on the couch, carefully lifting up your shirt.

     He ran his fingertips across your back gently. He pulled your shirt off completely. "We don't need this anymore, now do we?" he says as he unclips your bra and tosses it to the side with your shirt. He runs his fingers across your arms, giving you goosebumps. He then started to massage your back, and doing a mighty fine job of it. He even massaged your shoulders, which was a nice touch.

     He then pulled down your sweatpants and tossed them to the side, but left your underwear on. He ran his fingertips across both your legs and thighs. He then began to massage every muscle in your leg. You wondered how he became so good at that, but you decided not to question it.

     He stopped and you sat back up. "Better?" he asks. "Oh yes, but I think you're a little overdressed..." you say smirking as you stand up. You pulled his shirt off of him and then carefully pulled down his pants and tossed them to the side, leaving his boxers on. He smiled at you and grabbed both of your hands in his. He laced both of your fingers together and kissed you. He was so cute like that.

     You pushed him down on the couch and laid on top of him, draping your leg across his thighs with your chests pressed together.

     You just laid there together with your hand on his chest and his hand on your ass. It was so nice enjoying the company and presence of one another.

It was the perfect ending to a stressed out week.