Disclaimer/Introduction

Grace is my character, shes the only character I own and All rights are reserved. Hope you all like the story. Thought Id create a little introduction for Grace to begin with:

Grace Elizabeth Barton is the daughter of Moira and John Barton, she is the younger sister of Hannah, Holly and Adam and the cousin of Ross, Finn and Pete thus being the niece of Emma and James.
Before she was born, her mother had a brief affair with Cain Dingle and her parents nearly split up because of this but upon realising how much they loved each other they agreed to stay together.
Just before Grace was born her parents were planning to go to a hotel but ended up crashing the car resulting in Moira going into labour. John got Moira out of the car and Moira gave birth to the baby in hospital. John lived long to hold and name the baby before dying within half an hour.

When Grace is eighteen months old her mother marries Cain Dingle and the marriage lasts two years. Grace is happy to meet her uncle James whom she sees as a proper father figure not Cain.

As Grace gets older, she began asking questions about her father which were answered truthfully by her family and around this time she got close to the sugdens and the dingles particulary Chas and Aaron. She also makes friends with Jack Sugden, a friendship that lasts into their teen years.

Grace has expressed an interest in helping out on the farm as well as attending university to study to become a nurse. Though she has a good relationship with her family she sometimes cant help thinking that her mother is to blame for her father dying, she also has a bad relationship with her aunt Emma and wishes that James would leave her. She has a close relationship with her cousins and is an auntie as all her siblings have children of their own. She also hopes to have a relationship with Jack Sugden and has recently become friendly with Kyle Dingle, her former step brother.

 She also hopes to have a relationship with Jack Sugden and has recently become friendly with Kyle Dingle, her former step brother