Chapter 31

"Lydia! Wake up! Last day of filming today!" Shawn tapped my shoulder to wake me up.
"Yay!" I hopped out of bed and got my hair and makeup done.

"Oh, yeah.....um Shawn?" I asked yelling from the bathroom.
"Yeah?" He walked in.
"We have been invited as special guests to Magcon tonight. We have to sing a few songs and that's it. And meet & greet beforehand." I was waiting for his reaction.
"Really?!?! That's awesome! I've missed it Lydia. I really have!!" He jumped up & down.
It was so cute.
I started laughing.
"Meet & greet is at 5 and Magcon starts at 6." I gave him the details.
"That sounds perfect. You can act and I can record today and then go to Magcon. It's settled." He smiled and grabbed his keys.
"Wait? What do you mean record?" I looked at him confused.
"Since you've been acting- I've been recording a new album. It's hasn't been announced yet though." He sighed.
"Shawn! I'm so proud of you! I thought you were working with Chad (his image manager) this whole time." I smiled.
"Nope. And I meant for the album to be a surprise...but it slipped." He shook his head and then we started walking to the jeep.

-------

"Bye!" I yelled when he dropped me off and pulled away.
I walked onto the set and saw Bella doing her hair.
"Hey Bella!" I smiled.
"Hi." She sternly replied.
She does that everyday to everyone.

"Last scene everyone! Take your places." Tom shouted out.
I ran over and sat on the bed. That's where Bella and I's characters are ending the movie.

We said a few lines and then hugged. It was finally the end!
"That's a wrap!" Tom SCREAMED.
I winced and plugged my ears.