Winchesters

I sat alone in the crappy leather booth on the off-road dinner. I took a sip of the coffee which wasn't half that bad, regretting last nights choice of playing poker in the bar down the road. The waiter wasn't ugly which made concentrating on the job a million times more difficult.

It wasn't anything but big talk to say I was voted the best female hunter on the hunter Girl Scout society. I didn't brag about it but I had to admit what took most people two days to solve a case, I did it under eight hours. "May I interest you in our breakfast combo?" The waiter asked me flashing his row of pearly whites. I shook my head.

"It's really good, I highly recommend it." I looked up flashing him a smile "I bet that's not the only good thing you have to offer." He gulped slightly and I could see his eyes hungry for my next request. "Why don't you and I go check out that supply closet together?" He stuttered at first giving me a few complaints about having to work. But it was all forgotten after a few flirtatious gestures. "Yeah let's go..." I got up following him.

As I made my way past the other tables I noticed the two large man sitting on the booth together. One of them giving me a slight eyebrow raise and the other giving me a smirk. I ignored them and followed the boy past the kitchen to the bathroom hallway. Not a moment before we entered I started to hungrily attack his mouth moving my way down his neck.

He gasped for air giving slight mewling sounds and low grunts. "Too bad... Your meat suit was really cute." Before he could react I had already plunged the metal blade inside his gut. I took the knife out before catching his collapsing body and spinning it around on my left arm. I held the knife up to his chin pointing it upwards. "You're the little prick that's been eating all those girls souls right?"

He glared at me black eyes staring into my void as he spat on my face."G-go to hell." I sighed pushing the knife upwards feeling the blood trickle down my arm. "Done that. Didn't like it but I'm sure you'll fell just at home." I pushed the knife completely inside his head breaking through his skull. I heard him gargling before his body completely got turned to ashes. I escaped through the kitchen unnoticed as I slipped through the back door.

-Deans pov-

"Seems like she's having fun." Sam rolled his eyes hanging up the phone "what did Bobby say?" He shook his head slightly "Nothing but he said he'll keep looking. Do you really think this has to do with the leviathans?" I shrugged relaxing back on the chair. "Could be, I mean lot of hunters are going down at a pretty quick pace."

I glanced out the window and saw the same girl from before. I finished the last piece of bacon and took out the money placing it on the table. "Sammy look." Sam nodded getting up after me "do you think he did something to her?" I shook my head "or maybe it's the other way around I mean he hasn't come out of the closet." I smiled at Sam waiting for him to catch the joke. "Come on man."

I got up paying for our meal and quickly leaving the dinner. "So what Dean are just going to follow her?" I opened the car door and stepped inside "I mean doesn't it seem weird the staff didn't see him leave when we asked them?" I motioned him to follow me around to the bathroom, the kitchen was quiet and we headed inside taking our guns out. I couldn't hear anything but I could smell the faint scent of sulfur. "Do you smell that?" Sam opened the closet door where a pile of ashy remains where smeared on the floor.

I looked at Sam as he took some of it on his fingers "still hot, she destroyed the thing." I nudged at his arm and he nodded as we left the dinner and headed out to my car. "It still feels weird to know that we're following someone man." I shook his shoulder walking around to the drivers seat.