Night tendency

I walked in with Sam who seemed to forget everything I said earlier and pretended I had just said yes. He felt the need to make sure his brother didn't hurt my feelings. All I wanted to do now was take a shower and go to bed so I could catch up on the little sleep I got last night. "Hey is it okay if I take my shower first?" Dean shrugged and Sam just muttered a Sure. I grabbed my things and headed in the bathroom locking the door.

I turned on the water and started striping. Once I was completely bare I could see all the scars I had where gone. From the gunshot on my rib cage to the scratches from the wendingo on my back. I was a blank canvas and not even the smallest scar could be noticed on my flesh. Not even the ones the hellhounds left when they came after me. Then again there wasn't a single spot they didn't tear apart.

I entered the shower the hot steam fogging up the glass as I started grooming and cleaning myself making sure my body was freshly cleaned yet again. The soap ran down in between my breast covering the mark from last night. Along with the tugging sensation on my chest. I turned the water off drying myself of as I got dressed. I wiped the mirror and I nearly fell back when I saw Alastair behind me.

I turned around breathing heavily only to find nothing there. "(F/n), are you okay in there?" I mustered a quick yeah looking around everywhere. I unlocked the door of the bathroom running out nearly knocking Dean over. "Hey-whoa there. Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded stepping away from him. "Where's Sam?" He scoffed walking to the bathroom almost pushing me out of the way. "He went to get something from the gas station."

I raised an eyebrow as he closed the door. The hell was his problem. Even if he was acting of I knocked on the door. Somehow the thought of him also seeing him in there scared the hell out of me. He opened the door smiling a little "sorry it's just the other night i thought you said you never had anything with my brother." I shook my head "no no, um Dean... Can I ask you something personal?"

He walked out buttoning up his shirt again. He sat on the bed with me as I took deep breaths. "Do you ever see things... Like not the normal paranormal crap but things from hell?" He tilted his head "what sort of things?" I glanced back at the bathroom then back at him "like Alastair? Do you ever see him?" He turned around glancing at the bathroom "did you just see him?" I nodded "I mean I thought j did I might have not but its just I've been out of hell for two day now and I'm just skeptical."

"Scared, you're scared." "Honestly I am, but you can't let Sam know. He doesn't know what it's like so just don't say anything." He nodded standing up again. "I won't, do you want me to wait until he gets back so you're not alone?" It was t like the man hadn't been nice to me in the past but still this was going to far on my part. "No I need to tough it out." He reached for his bag taking out a can of salt. "Salt the doors and windows to be safe."

Sam came back a few minutes after Dean went in the shower. And I had finished demon proofing the entire hotel room. So I just sat on the bed looking for cartoons. Earlier I was considering getting a room of my own but now somehow I felt like something bad would happen. Like I was goi- "back to hell?" I turned around looking for the source of the voice. "You're going back with me sweetheart." I stood up calling out for Sam and Dean looking for a weapon. I found Deans bad and took out a rock salt shotgun.

"You son of a bitch come out and face me." I could hear him laughing and then I turned around shooting him from behind. But he was gone before the bullet reached him. "Damn it!" I could feel him walking around me in circles "when I drag you back down your going to get punished for leaving so soon." I shoot again where the source came from. "Shut up!" All of a sudden I felt a pair of hands grab the gun from me.

"Let me go. Let me go. I don't want to go back! I don't want to go there again!" I felt the two arms struggle in my attempts to free myself. "Calm down there's nothing here. Look at me (f/n) it's not real there's nothing here." It was Deans voice, Sam was covering his head as he slowly stood up. The door and the wall had several holes from where I shot and I realized there really was t anything here. "Dean we have to leave now." He nodded pulling me up to my feet and dropping my arm around his neck.

He gathered everything else and Sam carried the rest. We glanced at the light in the lobby turning on as we rushed to the car. Sam put everything in the trunk and got in the back. "Here I'll ride with you." I walked in with Deans help as he closed the door quickly rushing to the drivers seat. "Let's go." He turned the engine and drive off as soon as the door in our room turned on again.

Sam was sitting next to me waiting for an explanation. "What happened?" It was me who asked instead "I came in and you started shooting, you where too fast for me to notice the gun so by then I couldn't reason with you." Dean glanced back "you where shooting and yelling so I grabbed you from behind. It was hallucinations." I looked down at my feet rubbing my head as I rested it between my knees. "I'm sorry Sam it's just that I saw him in the bathroom and I told Dea-" "I never heard you say anything, you had just come in and then Sam came in with our things."

"So I hallucinated the whole thing. Crap I'm sorry." He shrugged turning on the radio. "It's fine lets just get to Vegas and find a hotel." I could feel the worry in Deans voice and it was obvious Sam was fairly concerned. But even as he drove of and I rested my head on the window I couldn't help but feel like something bad was coming. And it was coming for me.