What the hell?

We had gotten together with Sam and Cass, and decided to get a room for us four. Seeing as Cass decided to stick along claiming he had to 'supervise' me. However the exact term he used was 'it', I could tell he didn't trust me. But he didn't seem to hate me since he let me have the last slice of the cheese pizza Dean had so greedily hogged to himself.

Yeah we ordered Pizza, and got some beers. But we where still doing research. when the pizza got here Sam brought up something about the Pizza man? Well anyways we where to distracted to worry about my little issue. It being some angel claimed I wasn't human. It wouldn't surprise me since I'd just gotten out of hell.

"Hey did you find anything?" I looked back at Sam the faint flush on his face from the alcohol making it difficult to take him serious. "Yeah nothing important really... except maybe a lead on a trail of dead bodies with their eyes burned out." Cass went to look behind me, which was awkward since he was within punching range. "Dude too close."

He smiled muttering a quick sorry as he stepped back. "No it's just... take me to dinner first right?" Cass looked behind him at the two brothers who shrugged in response. "You meat sticks are helpless, anyways I kinda looked though your things, and found out that's how angels smite people?" Cass nodded giving me a bit of reassurance.

"So... are any of your feathered friends rouge or something?" Dean and Sam where already engaged in the conversation, and gave Cass a 'well are there?' look. "Well after I got Dean out of hell there where others that came to earth, I'm still not used to it even with Sam and Dean's help."

"So it could just be that he's overwhelmed?" Cass walked in the middle of the room pacing back and forth. "No somethings off, unless the human posed a threat, angels cant just smite people..." I nodded like it made perfect sense, when it was actually a really fucked up reason to 'smite' people. "Well I got the address of the morgue where they're keeping the bodies. I can go there tomorrow."

"You mean we?" Dean was the one to bring this up and I was ready to stand my ground. "Look you need to go talk to locals and families close to the victims. It's better if we split up the work." Sam nodded patting Dean in an attempt to convince him. "Okay then I'll go with yo-" "Sorry Dean but until I find out how dangerous she is I'm going with her." I placed my hand on my temple rubbing it in slow circles.

"Come on ladies don't fight over me... I can honestly handle this by myself, but if it brings your arrogant winged ass satisfaction then you can come with me C-Asstiel." Sam made a sound in the back and I shot him a glance, Castiell just seemed confused but willing. And Dean looked anything but pleased when he stormed past me, headed for the door. But not before asking me to follow him.

I felt like a little kid about to get scolded when Dean told me to sit with him in the impala. I had my arms crossed unwilling to turn on the radio before he came in with the keys. "Hey hey what are you doing?" He ignored my question as he turned on the engine and rushed out of the driveway. "You know this is considered kidnapping?" I would have messed with him more if it wasn't for the way his jaw was clenched tightly and his nose twitched every time I said something.

Not before long we arrived at a bar. I hesitantly got out of the car following Dean inside. He practically left me behind to chase him when he sat at the bar asking for a drink. "Dean what the hell? You basically kidnap me and bring me here then leave me behi-" "Sit down." Something about his authoritative tone made me sit down in the stool next to his, despite him being a dick.

"Are you seriously going to keep ignoring it?" He spat the words out and gulped down his first beer, already gesturing for a second one. "What are you talking about?" I tried to sound genuine but it just came out as a threat. He scoffed shaking his head in disappointment. Was it about what Cass said? "The fact that since you've been back, you ignored what you told me." Oh that. "Dean I told you to move on, and if I died you'd move on."

"I've been with a lot of women and you where the only one that made me feel like crap when you left." He paused not turning to look at me, his green eyes mesmerizing in the dim lighting. "So tell me are you over it? Because if you are I can move on." Over it? Oh please ever since I got out I've only been thinking of this giant imbecile. "I'm not, but don't yo-" "Hey pretty lady, is this guy bothering you?" I felt a large hand on my shoulder, and a tall man behind me with the horrible stench of cigars.

Dean stood up setting his glass down, and he looked ready to kill this guy. But something about it pissed me off more than the creep. "Oh this guy? Not really, but you on the other hand, are really invading my personal space." the guy was probably as tall as Sam. I wasn't exactly short, but next to Dean I was, and next to Sam I felt like a hobbit. "I can invade your space a little more personally if you'd like." I stared at him in disgust rolling my eyes.

I didn't dare look back at Dean, who muttered "I'm gonna fucking kill you." But I knew that if this guy touched me again I was going to break his hand. And he did. Placing it on my waist as he brought me close to him. I scoffed pushing him back. "Stop touching me if you don't want your balls kicked up to your throat." He smiled down at me "feisty just lik-" the loud crack heard in the room came from his now bloody nose when I punched him.

He stumbled down hitting his head on the stool as he passed out on the floor. A few people clapped and the bartender even ignored it. Dean however looked shocked. "Do you want your balls fondled with Dean?" He stammered for words when I moved closer to him. "I can take care of myself Dean, I can also confirm I had way to many beers and you just had two more. So let me take care of you tonight."

- time skip- this will have some sexy time so*

Somehow we ended up in the impala again, slightly more sober and with more purpose than last time. We started kissing in the passenger seats and then slowly moved to the back seats. I basically ended up straddling his lap, as he struggled to pull my shirt off without ripping it.

Slowly I started unbuttoning his shirt as he dipped down to kiss my neck, trailing his mouth down to my chest. I barely managed to miss tearing a few buttons taking of his shirt to directly kiss his shoulder. He grabbed my legs hoisting me closer to his crotch as he held me by my ass.

"Do you wanna stop?" I shook my head as I connected my lips with his, bitting on his bottom lip. "Are you getting old Dean? Should I do all the work?" He connected his palm on my rear, the loud smack concealing my surprised gasp. "I always knew you where a kinky bastard you old man." He hummed in response bringing his hands up to my waist, much like the guy in the bar did.

"But I can tell you're not in the mood for jokes." I kissed his cheek and he brought his head towards my neck bitting and sucking on my exposed flesh. I was good at holding my voice in, but I couldn't stop the gasps from strangling sounds out of me. Then there was the issue of little Dean poking my inner thigh. "Like hell I'm not." He basically growled as I ran my hand up his defined torso and down again. My hands landing on his waist and my body arching to press against his more.

He moved his way to my shoulder, bitting it gently as my hands raked up and down on his back. He pushed me down the leather seats sticking to my sweaty skin. Then I saw Dean tugging my pants off, as he basically yanked my underwear along with them. However he spread them fitting himself in between them, his clothed erection drawing a pathetic whimper from my part.

"Fuck you..." he chuckled unbuckling his belt, exposing his hip bones. "You'd like to huh?" "I'm trying, but not with your old ass being slow." He went down to kiss me again as his pants where completely off, and the thin black boxers did nothing to separate him from me. "I'll show you who's slow, and old." "Don't hurt your back old man."