Little nothings

I stay up all night after that, Sam and Dean had insisted on staying up with me but I told them I'd sleep tomorrow in the impala when we left. I had enough free time to think over the horrible visions if had for the past few days. I don't know what's real or what's made up anymore and maybe instead of it being a hell hound I end up hurting either one of them.

I want to leave to runaway and never see them again. To simply forget about them and anyone else and start over from square one. The only problem is if miss them too much to come back and say goodbye. I bit my fingers pulled my hair surprised the horrible wails from escaping my throat, and throughout my mini anxiety attracts I woke up on of them. I don't know who it was that started talking but I felt comfort when his arms found my torso and pulled me into a hug.

I realized it was Dean when I recognized his musky scent. His strong hands where everywhere, on my head on my back on my shoulders. But it was his voice that really calmed me down. The low vibrations residing through his chest and his comforting warmth lulling me into bliss. Out of nowhere I felt his lips reach my forehead and he stayed quiet altogether. "I really thought I was over you." I didn't say anything back I just stayed in his embrace as he went back to talking.

And then the talking started taking the shape of a melody. It was classic rock but it was enough to fully make me fall asleep.

- Time skip -

I woke up remembering little bits from last night and   Listening to the sound of Sam arguing with Dean. They where in another room and most of the talking was done by Sam. "You loved her, and your being stupid for denying that you still do." I felt the lump in my chest from ten years ago return. It was a horrible feeling of guilt that I thought I'd never feel again. "Sam let it go, I'm not going to force her to do anything." Sam grunted softly "All I'm saying is that she doesn't feel the same way, actually she never felt that way about me."

That's a lie. "She hasn't mentioned anything since she walked out on me and I'm sure she'll move on soon enough." I was about to interrupt when I heard him walking away "as will I." It was like a slap to the face, a big screw you spat at me from afar. "So you'll forget about her?" "I'll move on, and I'll go back to the way things where before she came back." Maybe I should have left last night, if I hadn't fallen asleep if Dean hadn't come to me last night I would have left. I would have sparred myself the humiliation of feeling this way.

I turned around before Dean walked out of the other room and went into the bathroom to get changed. After getting dressed I gathered all my things and stuffed as much money as I could into my bag. "Where you going?" Sam tapped on my shoulder glancing over me and making my stomach twist with guilt. "I just think I should be on my own for a while." Dean walked in with his things in hand ready to leave "I could give you a ride to the next bus stop."

Sam looked like he wanted to kick Dean but he took one look at me and decided against it "thanks I appreciate it." He nodded walking past me to the door "I'll load the car." I was left alone with Sam "I guess this is goodby-" "not yet, you should probably wait until I'm officially never seeing you again." He looked really guilty when I said that "so you'll never see us for good?" I quickly shook my head "no no that's not what I meant, I'll definitely call you when I get a phone."

He pulled out a pice of paper and handed it to me "I wrote down Dean's number too." He walked past me and I was left alone in the empty room. I felt awful and just uncomfortable closing the door and walking the the parking lot of the hotel. Seeing Dean ready to drop me off and Sam waiting for me to get in was like them getting ready to get rid of me. I walked with as much confidence as I could muster as I opened the door to the impala. Sam got in and closed the door but neither him or Dean looked ready to leave.

"Something came up in a town up north, our friend Bobby needs our help. We where wondering if you'd like to come?" Somehow Dean didn't look like "we" and just turned on the Radio "sure, it's not like I have anything better to do." Sam turned around again turning the radio down as Dean have him an annoyed look "okay then, let's get something on the road."