Might leave marks

I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt the hot leather of the hotel couch sticking to my skin. Sweat drenched my body yet I felt cold. I had convinced Dean to let me sleep in the couch. I needed their help but I wasn't letting them pity me. In fact I planed to have them drop me of on the road.

Just as I stretched I felt a burning sensation course through my body. The sting coming from my chest send shockwaves of pain through my entire body. I did my best to stay as silent as I could. My body stiffened and I could move to go outside and maybe lock myself in Deans car to scream out the pain. I had faced countless tortures and each and everyone seemed to leave a different tolerance on my body for the next.

But this...

This was an unbelievable pain that left no blood cell in my body rest. It continued for minutes. The shockwaves slowing down by now but still taking my breath away. Slowly I could feel my limbs again and I stood up my body drenched in sweat droplets. I walked quietly to the bathroom and nearly collapsed if I hadn't caught myself on the sink.

I rose up placing my other capable hand on the wall nearly slipping on the rug. But I managed to hold myself up as I opened the faucet splashing my face with cold water. I drank some and spit it out horrified to see the blood mixed in with it to creat a scarlet trail down the drain. I continued to rinse my mouth until I wasn't bleeding anymore. And then proceeded to brush my teeth to get the taste out.

I closed the faucet brushing my hair out of my face. My face looked horrible. I had dark circles under my eyes again, and they where somehow swollen. My eyes where red and stinging and my nose was pink and swelling. My lips where dry and I had a small cut  from the dryness on my bottom lip. My skin was so pale now I could see fine thin blue lines under my skin. I looked like I was dead and surely I would be.

If I didn't do anything about it. I then scanned my body and in the process I brushed my hand over the sharp pain in my chest. I took of the giant t shirt Sam gave me and underneath I saw my veins surrounding a black thick mark on my chest over my heart. I had seen this before in one of my hunts many years ago but I could remember what it was. I did know that it would cause me trouble however.

I checked the time on my way back and it wasn't late enough to to go back to sleep so I just sat on the floor. The couch too hot and sweat slicked to get comfortable on. I rested my head on my left knee while my right knee spread on thee floor. The feeling on my chest was still there but now it was somehow comforting. The blazing inferno that tore at my chest earlier now softly grazed my skin leaving a warm sensation behind.

It was almost morning and the sun would be coming out soon. I almost didn't feel the presence next to me until it was pressed next to me. I felt the cool skin sizzle under my heated flesh. I looked up seeing Dean staring at me confused. "What the hell are you doing up so early?" His voice was rough and scratchy and by the look of his bed head he had a good nights rest. "Couldn't sleep. I would apologize but your hair looks ridiculous." He smiled his eyes still closed. "You should see Sam's."

The fact that I was only wearing an undershirt, and boxers while he was only wearing boxers didn't seem to bother either one of us. But that didn't mean I didn't appreciate his physique. Dean had indeed 'grown' since last time I saw him. "What are you looking at?" He smiled at me giving me an interested look. "You've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you." He gave me a sly smirk before chuckling. "I didn't think you where staring there..."

I slapped his thigh and he gave a little yelp. "What the hell... Look if you want to we could go to my car, Sammy would hear us in there." I turned my head knitting my eyebrows together "not like that you idiot. I was trying to have a moment with you." I turned to him reaching up to his hair. "But you had to ruin it, damn pervert." He rolled his eyes slightly. "This is why I avoid chick flick moments and head straight there." He pointed a finger at me "you're not clean either I know how perverted you where."

"Oh please Dean in not like that anymore." He gave me a fake laugh "what did you atone for your sins down under?" I punched his arm lightly "it does wonders to the mind." He smiled which made me smile and we stared at each other for a while. His eyes captivating my own. Suddenly we hear Sam snore loudly behind us and somehow that made us laugh. Which we tried to stop.

But we couldn't every attempt was useless and we would just mock his drooling face on the bed looking back from behind the couch. We snickered and I kept making kissing faces and smooching sounds. Dean just smiled and mimicked his brothers face. And this would somehow make us laugh harder. "I feel like where two divorced drunk ladies in a strip bar." I mouthed a what the hell as he pretended to take a sip. We blurted out laughing and suddenly we heard Sam call out both our names.

"I could hear you for the past half hour." I stood up grabbing the shirt he lend me from the couch and throwing it over my head. "Was it before or after you got a something stuck in your through?" Dean mouthed something at me from behind Sam and he looked at me turning around to look at Dean. "What? I don't snore." "Oooh but you do Sammy." Dean patted Sam's shoulder as he went to get his shirt from the bed.

"Okay well so do you for the record. Anyways we finished the case yesterday afternoon and if you want to come with us..." I nodded containing my laugh as dead made faces behind him. "Definitely let me get changed." I walked past Sam who gave me an odd look and a scoff as k headed to the bathroom. "It's like having another Dean." I could still hear him so I yelled back "don't you mean child?" He laughed yelling back at me "same thing isn't it?".

Dean faked laughed telling us we should be professional comedians and we traded each other as we got dressed. I finished first and I went back in the room not realizing Sam wasn't wearing his sweatpants and t-shirt from the night before. "Woah you grew up good Sammy."  He turned around falling down as he struggled to pull his pants up. "Ugh sorry you had to see that." I shrugged pointing at Dean that now was fully dressed. "He practically prances around naked, it's like he should be a stripper."

He looked at me winking as I returned the gesture. Sam finished getting dressed and we finished packing our things in fifteen minutes. I hadn't noticed at the time but the two of them kept looking at my neck. "What I don't have a hickey from a hellhound do I?" Dean shook his head taking the first bags out as I followed Sam. "No it's an anti-possession sign, when did you get it." I shook my head simply stomping my foot. "My time down there was fun and exiting..."

We walked out and I Sat in the back along with a few bags. Dean smiled at me ready to go. "You like her? I think you only got to ride in her a few times but now you get to spend extra time with my baby." He patted the dashboard as Sam closed the trunk walking to the passenger seat. They looked back at me and I knew I couldn't exactly leave them so soon so I just nodded my head. "Where too next?"