Witchy girl

Despite what happened today I had to let Sam and Dean know. But I still didn't feel like talking about my feelings towards them. So Cas became my messenger. "Wouldn't it be better if you talked to them directly?" I shrugged finding my duffle bag and pulling out my 9mm caliber, sticking in some witch killing bullets in the barrel.

"See I don't really want to. Besides I'll be busy tailing her around all day." He looked hesitant to leave, or even agree with my plan. "That sounds vague and highly disastrous." "Wow Cas you know me so well." He smiled putting his hand on my shoulder and slowly leaning in my personal space. "I'm starting to like you so be careful, I promise I won't kill you yet."

"Thats a threat but I'll take it as a compliment, so thanks anyways?" He smiled smugly before disappearing in an instant. Leaving me alone to look around for the witch. I mean I suggested it but only because I didn't want to talk to the Winchesters.

That saying a lot about me. Either talk about my feelings or face an ancient entity that could potentially kill me. "No pressure there." I saw her come out of the caffe, Cas had suggested I wait for her shift to end. Which was smart on his behalf, I pictured him being more impulsive.

So far I knew she was into fitness magazines and black licorice. All the more reason to find her evil. Then she went to get groceries and talked to Maria about some guy named Dave. At first I thought I was being stupid. I thought it was paranoia, or an excuse to ignore my little problem with Dean. But after I lost her in the forest I was convinced she was up to something.

How did I end up in a forest? She went for an evening jog in her work attire. Something was off about her that instant and after I walked around for almost an hour I could see, or rather smell smoke coming from a small cabin.

The cabin was normal, it didn't look ordinary or particularly creepy. There was another one a few meters away, so this area wasn't deserted. Unless it was some secret witch society in the woods.

I checked for hex bags on my way to the cabin, barriers, traps. This seemed to easy, and it made me feel uneasy. "Oh that rhymed..." I heard a sound, inside the cabin. It sounded like a body dropping, the sound somehow being too familiar. The cabin started shaking all of a sudden, and the Windows rattled.

At that moment I decided to rush in like the idiot I am. And surprisingly found the "witch" on the floor, very much still an unlikeable bitch, but now a dead one. Her eyes had exploded, and her mouth hung wide, blood spilling from her nose.

I felt cold, freezing in fact. The lights went out, and the room was beyond silent. Which made it incredibly easy to hear the ragged breathing coming from the corner of the room. "You'll have to forgive me for meeting you like this, she was only my temporary vessel."

The voice couldn't be any more distinct than the one I heard in hell. The same pitch, the same smooth tone, and the same underlying manipulative mannerism. "How did you get out?" "I'm surprised darling I thought you said you wanted to meet me."

I snapped my head back, the glowing red eyes the only visible sign of someone else. "Why are you really here?" There was a low hiss, and a short pause before the glowing orbs moved closer, not yet visible to light. "Something I want is here, and a little pest is looking for it too, you just happened to be here too."

"Why do you want it?" "Why do you want to know? I thought I told you I'd help you if you helped me, so I need you to be very quiet about this and wait until I need you." This was the same voice that promised me freedom after all, I knew they where in hell for a reason, but I also knew they somehow needed me out. "What about the witch?"

"There was no witch, it was just some lonely depressed widow messing with a Ouija board."  "So it's just you here?" The voice stepped out, a man with dark hair came to view, his smile stretching from ear to ear. "Yeah it's just me."

I swallowed hard as they got closer, "It's good to finally be meeting you in person." I nodded and they gave me a wink "just keep this between us and I'll keep you safe." He turned, ready to leave "Hold on, you never told me your name."

He gave me a singsong tone, as he approached me again. The glowing red eyes burning holes into my soul. One of his hands reached towards me, bringing me closer. "Lucifer."