Chapter 2

Sex and Lies

Chapter 2

August 23, 2012(Thursday)

-Justin

I was ready to get home and I  wondering what my wife has planned tonight. She sent me this picture of her in some sexy red lingerie which made a my big buddy happy. She's such a tease and I love that about her.

"Combs get her head in the game". I heard coach say.

I snapped quickly out of my thoughts. And did what the coach said.

After practice I grabbed my bag and walked to my car.

"Justin"? I heard some girl say.

I turned around. "Alex"?

She walked over to me and hugged me. "Justin it's been forever".

She took a stepped back and I checked her out. Her body was full figured she had all the curves in the right place. Her curly brown blondish hair going down to her shoulders. She looked so beautiful.

"Hey it's been awhile". I said

"You look great Jus".

"Thank you and you look beautiful Alex".

"Thanks so how have you been Jus".

"I'm good I'm married and I have a beautiful four year old daughter".

"Oh". She said sounding disappointed.

"Do you think we could catch up some time"?

"Yeah for sure". I said

She took out a pen and wrote her number down on my hand.

"So you don't have paper". I laughed

"No sorry". She laughed

"It was good seeing you".

She smiled at me and hugged me. "You too Jus".

I unlocked my door and put my bag in the passenger seat and I got in the car and started it up. I put my seat belt on. And drove out of the parking lot.

On the way home all I could think about is Alex. Her and I use to date I mean she was my first love we dated for four years and I was gonna pop the question but before I could she told me she was moving to another state for a job the next day. And I never got the chance. I was heartbroken

I made my way home. And got out the car grabbed my bag closed the door. And walked to the house and up the stairs. I unlocked the door and dropped my bag by the door and sat my keys on the table.

"Baby"!!

I heard nothing. I looked in the den and the living room. I looked in the kitchen and she wasn't there either. So I went upstairs.

"Candace"!!

I heard nothing. I went into Maria's room and she wasn't even in there. I went to my bedroom. I looked in the bathroom and then my closet and then Candace's closet.

She wasn't in there. I turned around and she was laying in the bed in that sexy red lingerie. I'm happy I took a shower in the locker room.

She pointed at me with her index finger and she motioned me to come over to her.

I took my shirt off and walked over to her. I kissed her and slowly got on top of her. I slid my tongue slowly in her mouth and our tongues wrestled. She flipped us over and started to kiss my chest. She sat on top of me and kissed my lips then she started to kiss my neck. She sat up and slowly started to untie the string on her lingerie.

"Your such a tease". I said

She smirked at me. "I know".

She untied the string and her perky breast popped out. This just made my d!ck get harder and I know she felt it cause she smiled at me. I just wanted to be inside her. She put my hands over my head and was about to kiss me but she stopped and got off of me.

"What's wrong babe"? I asked

"Whose number is that on your hand Justin.

Oh shit I forgot to rub it off.

"Baby it's no one important".

"Justin don't play with me whose number is that". She said grabbing her silky red robe on the door handle off of her closet door.

"I ran into Alex today after practice and she gave me her number".

"Justin why is she giving you her number".

I got up and walked over to her.

"Baby she gave me her number so we can catch up see how each other has been that's all".

She looked at me like she was thinking about something then she glared at me.

"Wait is this the Alex you were dating before me the one that broke your heart and left you that Alex".

"Yeah that Alex baby but it doesn't matter now I have you and that's all I need". I said holding her waist

She looked at me with that face she gives right before she tells me I have to sleep in another room.

"I'm going to pick up Maria".

"Baby what about our night".

"I'm not in the mood anymore". She said moving away from me and going to her closet.

"Aww come on baby the number doesn't mean anything".

She closed the closet door. And I sighed

Looks like im going to have to watch porn. Damn it

End of Chapter 2