Chapter 4

Sex and Lies Chapter 4

August 24 (Friday)

-Justin

I was in her kitchen and we were just laughing and having a great times just like the old days.

"Remember when I dared you to run down the street naked". I said laughing

"That wasn't funny I got arrested". She said pushing me

"It was funny to me". I said still laughing

She put the cakes in the oven. And we went into the living room. And sat on the couch.

"So you live in this big house all by yourself".

"Yeah all alone". She said touching my leg.

I looked down and back at her. And she was smiling and I smiled back.

"Jus I missed you so much". She was smiling at me while rubbing up and down my leg. I was starting to get hard and I know she could see it.

"Oh I see someone's happy". She said laughing

"Yeah a little".

"Well let me help you with that". She said smirking.

She got down on her knees and in between my legs. She unbuckled my belt and zipped down my zipper and took my d!ck out of my pants. She looked up at me and smiled before she started to lick my tip. It felt so good I groaned a little. Then she decide to put the whole thing in her mouth. My d!ck was going in and out of her mouth. I groaned louder and I put my hand on her head helping her out.

I missed this nobody did this better then her. I was just about to reach my climax when she stopped and got out. 

She smirked at me and took her shorts off and unbuttoned her shirt. I was just getting happy. I forgot how good her body was. I sat up and grabbed her waist and took her shirt off and un hooked her bra. I grabbed her titties and squeezed them. 

"Oh I miss these big things". Alex was a D cup and I love holding them even though I'm an ass kind of man but these things were huge.

 I rubbed them and then put the left one in my mouth. She let out a small moan. I licked the nipple and she was playing with my hair. I did the same to the right one and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. 

She was already wet. "Mmm wet". 

She giggle and put my hand in her panties I could feel how wet she was and her pussy was soaked. I slowly put my two fingers in her pussy. She let out a moan which tells me she likes it. I started to finger her fast and she put her hands in my hair, as she played with my curls.

I took my fingers out of her panties and sat back. 

"Come sit on this d!ck girl". I said smirking. 

She smiled and grabbed the couch and go closer to me. She moved her panties to the side and grabbed my dick and slowly sat on top of it. 

"Now ride this dick". I said smacking her ass. 

She grabbed my shoulders and started to bounce. I didn't think her pussy would be this tight but it was. I groaned and held her waist to help her. Her big ass bouncing on my dick was the best feeling ever. I slapped both her ass cheeks and she moaned 

"Mmm Jus do it again". She said with her head back. 

I did it again and she looked at me smirking and then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her body pulling her as close as she can get and stuck my tongue in her mouth while still going in and out of her. She moaned in my mouth and I felt her cum all over my d!ck it felt so good.

The timer started beeping and we stopped kissing. "Aww damn it I forgot about the desserts they ruined everything". She said getting up. 

I laughed and smacked her ass. She looked at me and smiled and went to the kitchen. I heard my phone beeping. I took my phone out of my pocket and it was just my alarm to tell me I need to be leaving to get ready.

I got up and put my d!ck back in my pants and zipped them up and walked into the kitchen. Man her body was so nice. She looked at me and looked confused.

"Where are you going"?

"I have to get ready for my game today".

"Oh right I forgot".

"Yeah so I have to get ready to go".

She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"But we didn't get to finish".

"I know".

"How about after the game".

I cant do this what the hell is wrong with me? I have Candace and my daughter.

"Alex I can't I'm married".

"Well you weren't saying that a few minutes ago".

"That's cause I forgot a few seconds about my family".

"If you forgot then they aren't that special". She said walking away from me.

"I can't do this I have to go".

"Jus you know you loved what just happened and you know you miss having sex with me".

I sighed cause she's right I loved it but I have a family.

"I'll see you later".

"Come over after the game Jus and we will finish".

"I just said I can't do this Alex I have a wife and kid". I walked out of her kitchen and to the door.

"Jus you know you want me so stop trying to hide it I'll be here waiting for you". I heard her say from the kitchen and I walked out of her house.

----------------------------

We won the game of course and I was coming out of the locker room. And saw Candace and Maria.

I sighed and then smiled and walked over to them.

"Great job baby". Candace said kissing me.

"Thanks".

"Yeah daddy". I took Maria from Candace.

"Thanks baby girl".

"So do you wanna celebrate"? She said smiling

I hate lying to my wife but I really couldn't stop thinking about Alex and I need her so bad. I mean it's not that I don't like having sex with my wife it's just Alex is different I need her pussy.

"Umm no I'm going to go out with the guys".

"Oh alright well Justin don't drink so much this time". She said taking back Maria. I noticed she had that face when she doesn't believe me.

"I love you baby". I said

She looked at me and nodded and walked away. I could run after her but I wanted to go see Alex and finish what we started.