Chapter 10 Rated R

Sex and Lies Chapter 10 R-Rated

-Justin

As soon as my mom left with Maria I ripped of Candace's suit jacket and her shirt and kissed her neck leaving sweet kisses. 

"Oh by the way you look good in this business suit you got". She giggled and I took off her jacket and shirt. It's been awhile since I've seen her breast. They gotten bigger which is a good thing for me. I unhooked her bra and she took it off throwing it somewhere. Her breast were perky which I loved. I started to suck on her breast and she began to moan silently. 

I grabbed her close to me and kissed her then I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. 

"Mmm freaky girl not wearing no panties". I smirked and she smiled and pulled me close to her and I started kissing her again. 

I started rubbing her pussy and her moaning was getting a little bit louder. I stuck three fingers in her and didn't start slow I was going in and out of her pussy. She arched her back and then pushed me off of her. 

She made me stand up. She unbuckled her pants and helped me take my boxers off. She licked my buddy and then stood up. I grabbed her and she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I stuck my buddy in her and went in and out of her. She moaned but it wasn't the type of moaning I wanted.

I went faster and harder in and out of her. She put her head back in pleasure and moaned louder. That's what I like to hear. I sat down on the couch and she started bouncing on me. 

"God baby". I groaned and smacked her ass. She grabbed my neck and was bouncing harder. 

"Yes baby ride this dick". I grabbed her waist and she started to grind on my dick. I helped her and I felt her cum on my dick. 

"Oh that feels good".

I picked her up and laid her down face down on the couch. I got behind her and started hitting it from the back.

"Oh fuck". She moaned. "You like that baby". I slapped her ass then squeezed it.

"J-Justin". She was stuttering that's how I know I'm hitting it good. I started going harder cause I know I'm about to cum. I felt her cum and I just kept going until I came.

"Oh Justin". She laid on the couch and I laid on top of her.

"I've missed you".

"I missed you too Justin".

I got up and picked her up.

"What are you doing".

"We going to take a shower". I winked at her.

"Ooh round two".

End of Chapter 10

I know it's short I'm not really into sex scenes anymore sorry.