1.27 ◇ Fever

I took a deep breath as I stood in the main room of... whatever this was, house? Living space? Home. Let's just go with home, and lit the oil lamp standing on the table.

It was terribly empty without him and my eyes lingered on the spot where he usually sat, drinking bottle after bottle.

Picking up the food I had brought for him and laying it on the table, I turned to Brendon, who was looking around with an unreadable expression on his handsome face.

I folded the blanket that was messily lying on the floor and carried it to the room I like to call my own.

"This where you slept?" Brendon asked, following me, the lamp in his hand.

Nodding, I put the blanket down. There wasn't really much to see but somehow Brendon spent quite some time looking around.

"I'm lucky to even have this, you know, nobody knows about it so I needn't pay for it."

He bit his lip and stayed silent.

"There's not even a bed," he finally said, and I turned my head to look at him, rolling my eyes as I saw his suggestive smirk.

"Sweetie, I don't need a bed," I chuckled, pushing him against the wall and putting my leg between his.

"Where'd all that confidence come from?" He breathed, one of his hands now attached to my side, the other confined by having to hold the lamp. I honestly wanted to know the same thing.

Placing soft kisses down his neck, I pushed myself even closer to him, smirking as I felt his erection press against my leg.

"Ryan... the lamp," Brendon groaned, trying to escape my grip.

"Don't drop it," I whispered into his ear, "don't you dare fucking drop it."

"Please," he whimpered, running his free hand under my shirt, pulling it out of my pants.

I removed it from there and pinned it against the wall.

"Ry," Brendon protested, struggling to free himself. I silenced him with a sloppy kiss and reached out for the lamp, detaching myself from him long enough to set it down.

Once that was out of the way, I tapped Brendon's legs, "Jump."
He obeyed and wrapped his legs around my hips as I pressed him up against the wall once again.

His hands were all over me now, and my skin burned hot wherever he had touched it.

I quickly slipped of his coat and shirt so I had better access and removed mine aswell, under Brendon's request, slowly gliding my hand into his pants and wrapping it around his dick.

Whilst jerking him off, I was rewarded with the most beautiful sounds and his hands clawing into my back, his mouth attached to my collarbones.

It didn't take long for him to come in my hands, his eyes fluttering shut as the intense pleasure rolled over him. Seeing him like that, and the combination of Brendon's hand now sneeking into my pants, didn't make it very hard for me to let go and soon I was leaning against the wall next to Brendon, both of us breathing heavily.

"We should head back," he breathed out.

"Who do these clothes belong to?" I asked, suddenly realizing what we had just done.

"Spencer," he replied, meeting my eyes and mirroring my shocked expression.

"We're fucked," I snorted, dragging my left hand over my face.

"Literally."

A moment passed before we both burst out laughing, the feeling lifting up my spirits in an amazing way. I don't remember the last time I had laughed, and I forgot how good it felt.

Once we had both calmed down, tears were streaming down both of our faces, and his wet eyes glistened in the light of the lamp, which was flickering dangerously, warning us that it would go out any second.

"Let's go," I laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him through the gap and back out onto the streets.

By the time we got back to Spencer's, night was falling, yet the rain was still persistently falling.

We both dissapeared in the bathroom as soon as we entered, pulling off our soaked clothes and drying ourselves with towels.

Spencer gave us yet another set of clothes and I pursed my lips in order to prevent the laughter from bursting out of my lungs.

"Don't worry, I pay for most of these anyways," Brendon whispered and I shook my head.

"You look like a wet puppy," I replied, throwing a towel on top of him as I watched a drop of water detach itself from his hair and slide down his neck.

"I don't know whether that's supposed to be a compliment or an insult," he laughed, playfully punching my shoulder. "I'm not gonna decide that for you," I answered, joining Jon at a table, who raised an eyebrow at the two of us.

"We're going back tommorow, so you'll have this place for yourself again," Brendon informed Spencer as he brought four plates of food to the table.

"We?" I inquired, frowning slightly.

"You're my butler, remember?" His hand brushed against my leg under the table and I couldn't surpress a small smile.

"Jon, if you, uh, want to, you could move into my home, it's not much, but well, if you want a place for yourself," I suggested awkwardly.

He stared at me, a soft smile flickering onto his lips. "I'd love to."

~

I could be your Fever
Fever in your heart beat
Beating like a hammer
Hammering away and
The way you move beside me
Beside me like a Fever
Fever like a fire
Fire like a fever

~