"Try anything stupid, and I'll blow your brains out."

"And Charlie, please be careful."

"Always." I kick down the vent and pull out my dagger. "Okay, you guys. I'm going to give you an option. Drop your guns and let Edgar leave with me, without any problems and no one gets hurt. Or we will have to do this the hard way." I say from in the vent. A gun shot goes off and there's a hole in the vent infront of me. About 6 more shots go off but they're all infront of me.

"Wrong side, bastards," I mutter and jump out through the whole. The first guy that attacks me has black hair and an ear piercing. I knock the gun out of his hand and twist his arm behind his back, using him as a human shield while the other two shoot at him. "Oops. I guess we have to do this the hard way."

The second one that attacks me has blonde hair and green eyes, he's about to shoot again but he's out of bullets. The third one pulls out another gun and throws it to the other guy. I jump in and catch it before he gets it. Pointing at Nikolai. "Drop it . Drop it or I shot your boss," I say in a dangerous dark voice. The blonde guy steps up while the other guys puts his hands up and drops his gun, kicking it away.

"Don't move. One more step and I'll shoot," I say. Blondie stops.

"Okay, I don't want anything really. Just give me my brother and I'll leave you alone," I explain. I drag Nikolai with me towards Chris' chair and give him the dagger, putting the gun straight on his head. "Try anything stupid and I'll blow your brains out." I say in the flattest tone I can muster. Nikolai cuts open Chri's rope and I sigh in relief. I drop my hand to give him a hug.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Let's get out of here." I gesture with my eyes towards the blondie so that Chris can take him and he nods but before I can reach him Nikolai gashes the dagger out and stabs my thigh, leaving the dagger in there. I let out a groan and shoot his foot. Trying to pull out the dagger but it won't budge.

"Fucking dick!"

"Bitch!" We both shout out at the same time. Chris jumps out and knocks the blonde guy out and I kick the other one in the nuts.He stops and hold his crotch for a bit so I take it as a weak moment but he straightens up and pushes the dagger in deeper, I fall to the ground and feel a tear slip.  With all my strength I point the gun at him and shoot. Once. Twice. Three times. My arm slumps and my vision blurs, the edges of my sight darkening. Two other guys barge in at the sound of gunshots but Chris handles them. Chris comes to me and I can see him worried. I feel him pick me out and let out a cry from the pain.

"Charlie, stay with me okay. Please don't die on me." Chris says. "Liam, she's been stabbed. She's losing a lot of blood we need to get out of here, is there anyone else outside?" Chris asks and takes the fun from my hand.

"No, go to the service area in the basement. Bring her home." Liam says and I pass out.