Ocean Deep: The Oddity of Mr. Jaime Balibago and His Wet God

RR3'S Round 2 entry. 

--

OCEAN DEEP: THE ODDITY OF MR. JAIME BALIBAGO AND HIS WET GOD

Written by Jelly Chronology

* * *

I. THE BEAST.

Jaime Balibago felt an unusual heat at the very late night of the 54:00069th hour.

He scampered through the halls of the kitchen to get an IV started that will quench his thirst. Infusing the liquid directly into his vein, he winced at the sight of a little drop of blood. Jaime never liked the drips because according to the mainframes they were used for sick men back in the Old Earth. But the heat at that hour was excruciating.

The fifty-two-year-old marine biologist went back to his room, only to find Delfin, his twenty-three-year-old lover, submerged in their photon milk, nutrient bath. In the corners of the hexagonal tub where a life buoy bed floated on the center, Delfin swam to the other side to give space to Jaime. The young lover gazed at Jaime in anticipation.

"I'm sorry to wake you up; I felt hot all of a sudden."

Delfin's eyes sparkled at the mention of the word "hot".

"You naughty, naughty boy," Jaime said as he went inside the tub. He playfully splashed photon milk on Delfin's face, where the latter returned. Just as Jaime was about to swim towards Delfin, the excited lover jumped atop Jaime and started rubbing his belly on the man. Jaime felt his cock hardened.

Jaime caressed his lover's slippery body, stroking the belly until he was finally able to grope the erected penis. Jaime gripped the penis firmly in his hand and kept a tight hold as he moved his fist up and down the shaft. Delfin whistled in a low pitch but kept on rubbing his belly to Jaime's. Jaime motioned for Delfin to move so he could use both of his hands. Jaime made an "o" with his thumb and pointer finger of his right hand and twisted it back and forth over the head of Delfin's penis. He then made a fist over his left and moved both up and down simultaneously. Jaime interlaced his fingers and moved his hands together. Delfin made whistling sounds again, but this time in a higher pitch.

"I know you like that, you beast," Jaime whispered to Delfin's ear. After thirty minutes of foreplay, Jaime finally turned behind so his back was facing Delfin and he spread his legs to expose his anus. Delfin stuffed his nose on the older man's asshole and started sniffing it. Jaime let out a gasp. Delfin lay on Jaime's back and inserted his penis into the man's anus. Delfin was thrusting violently hard, much to Jaime's pleasure.

They went on till the 54:00070th hour before finally laying on the life buoy bed. Delfin floated by Jaime's side, half-awake and half-asleep, while Jaime however, was fully awake.

Jaime thought of how the heat still won't go away.

II. THE SURFACE.

Pacific of the Southeast

The Pearl of the Orient

1st Level --- 54:00123rd hour

Dr. Margarita Amos and her assistant Ella Valdez examined the discovered cadaver on the lobby of 1st level. The body suffered from several deep wounds with its clothing ripped and its head decapitated. Ella opened her mainframe and listed the observations through voice over. The mainframe scanned the body and revealed its identity: one Mr. Jaime Balibago, a fifty-two-year-old marine biologist. Ella squinted her eyes as she read the following words:

BALIBAGO, JAIME ROMUALDEZ

52 YEARS OLD

MALE