Chapter 19.

How do you define awkward?

Well, according to Google it is causing or feeling uneasy embarrassment or inconvenience. You could say that it was awkward around Megan but my definition of awkward wasn't what Google says. There are different types of awkward moments. For example, when you feel like someone is waving at you and when you wave them back they aren't actually waving at you. Or moments like replying to someone you think is talking to you but in reality they are on their Bluetooth.

Or wait, I have better, asking someone at a store for a different size and later you realize that they don't work there.

Now that you know how it feels. But seeing Megan after eleven years was the next level awkward. It was something we all needed to get away from. This reunion was the most awkward-est thing I had ever encountered and when I looked at Megan, I could tell that she felt the same way. Lauren on the other hand was just like Dinah, they both were pissed off at something Megan must have done and now that I look at her, I realized how beautiful she had become.

Don't get me wrong, Megan was always extremely gorgeous. But back then she had an obsession with extremely skinny body and now she was pretty amazing with some curves. Her blue eyes were ever so shiny and not to mention her hair which were longer than the last time I saw them. She was an exact replica of Lauren and it was kind of very scary to see but I wouldn't argue with the fact that puberty did wonders on all three sisters.

Megan stood in front of us, she wore a blue top and over it there was a yellow leather jacket and black boots and jeans. She knew how to dress up, all three sisters did. She eyed everyone curiously and I saw a hint of annoyance on her face when she looked at Reyna, I could tell that Reyna felt the same way. And then Megan's eyes stopped on me and they widened in a shock. She obviously didn't expect me to be here. She instantly looked at Reyna and then back at me and then at Lauren.

“Alright, I am not a fan of awkward greetings. So hi, humans of Miami.”

As she said it, I instantly remembered how sarcastic she used to be. Her sarcasm had a way of making you feel like shit and that was why everyone was trying so hard to stay away from her. Even though she just said hi to us, I could tell that she was trying to mock everyone in some way. We all replied with a warm hello or a hi and suddenly Taylor walked up to Megan and surprised everyone by hugging her.

I saw Megan smile. When her younger sister hugged her Megan was smiling and hugged the youngest one even tighter. I was wondering what was going on in Lauren's head right now since all three of the sister were finally reunited again but I could tell that she was so happy. But then I also saw that she wasn't around. As if on cue, she walked back inside the living room with two suitcases behind her. I looked at Reyna whose eyes almost popped out of the sockets and Normani coughed hard to try stop her laughter.

“Where is the little one? I never saw him.” Megan asked her youngest sister who wiped her tears with a mild laugh and turned around to see Diego who was standing with Reyna.

Upon being mentioned, he walked towards her mother and for the first time ever, I saw Megan becoming weak. She sat down on her knees and looked at the little boy in front of her who was probably thinking about this new gorgeous weirdo in front of him.

“Hi Diego, I am Megan. Would you like to be my friend?” Megan asked him and he instantly nodded his head.

“Yes, because you're pretty.”

With that, Megan laughed out loud. She held the little boy up in her arms who instantly went to her. I was glad that he didn't embarass his mother but then again, it would not be Taylor's fault if he hadn't gone to Megan. We all stood awkwardly and waited for Megan and Diego to catch up. By the looks of it, I could tell that Megan only liked him in this entire planet apart from herself. Taylor looked glad though, she was so glad that Megan was liking her son.