Chapter 33.

“Oh my God, I can't believe I am actually doing this.”

I literally laughed because I was so damn nervous about everything. I was at the beach, the same beach where my wedding would be held. It was decorated beautifully. The aisle was right above the water and I wondered what would happen if I'd fell down. The stage, however, it was balanced by the pillars but still it creeped me out, what if we fall down while saying our vows? The guests and all the seating arrangements were on the sand, luckily. I couldn't imagine Normani's grandma falling in the water and dying.

In case you haven't noticed, it was my wedding day and we all were at the venue. Oh, and I was wearing my dress.

I could say that I was excited for my first ever marriage, but I wasn't. I was scared my mind off and kind of very depressed because it wasn't the girl I was hoping to marry. I knew if Camila somehow switched Reyna, my mood would take a drastic change and I wouldn't even give a crap about falling in the water or Normani's grandma drowning. My heart was beating frantically in my chest and even if I couldn't marry Camila, she was the only one on my mind.

I looked at the tattoo I got of her initials. It was amazing. I couldn't stop looking at it. All my friends didn't really think I'd get the tattoo but Normani and Dinah knew, they knew I'd get Camila's initials in a heartbeat. Hell, if it wouldn't hurt, I'll get her whole face tattooed on my body. Anyways, I didn't hear from the younger girl though. As much as I wanted to reach out to her, I couldn't. I could not stop thinking about the well deserved slap I received on my face.

I missed her though, I never really knew how she was doing. Of course, I knew she wasn't well but I needed to know how she was doing. Dinah just told me how Camila shut everyone out, even Allison. And it was my doing. The smallest Latina stayed with Dinah for the time being while Camila stayed in the apartment I gifted her. As much as I wanted to tell Dinah to go and cling onto her, I couldn't. I lost all my rights on Camila Cabello. And as Camila literally locked herself in her room, Dinah had no other choice than to come to the wedding.

Everyone else was extremely excited for today. Mostly because of the amazing free food. No one actually appreciated me marrying Reyna because I wasn't in love with her and it wasn't fair for the both of us but little did they know how badly I would hurt Reyna. I might fall in love with Reyna one day again and having those hopes kept me going. Reyna deserved to be happy and even if she wanted it with me, I was going to give it to her. Seeing the smile on the blonde's face overtook everything.

As I sat inside my tinted Audi, I looked outside the windows. Having no bridal rooms around had its perks. I actually could silenty judge people without anyone calling me a bitch. But as I was alone in that car, my mind couldn't stop but think about Camila all over again. I chuckled as I saw Megan and how she was trying so hard to get away from Sunny Cabello.

Yes, I invited the whole Cabello family and yes they all showed up. Except for Camila.

My smile faded at the thought of her. She must be in her room right now, reading a sad novel or probably watching a sad movie like Titanic or The Notebook, just to torture herself even more. Or maybe she was so exhausted that she must be sleeping. I diverted my attention to Diego and Allison. My nephew looked amazing in his black tuxedo and freshly cut hair and Allison looked too gorgeous, she wore a bridesmaids dress just like Dinah, Megan, Taylor and Normani. I was in an awe. 

A sudden knock on the glass of my door startled me. I tilted my head to look at whoever knocked but all I could see was someone wearing a white shirt and a black waistcoat. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion as I opened the windows and looked up to see the face. My blood boiled when I saw him. I saw Austin standing there. Alright, who in the fucking hell invited him here? Wasn't my mood enough ruined that he had to show up too?