Chapter 40.

Lauren Jauregui.

"Why the hell he won't wake up?"

Dinah created a mess for the both of us. It was all fun and games when she and I planned to seduced Brad in a bar where he worked but the plan back fired, he came onto us and then we had to play along. Everything was fine until I saw his face and I remembered him. He was the same guy who forcefully kissed me years ago and then slut-shamed me along with the rest of his friends. He was a fucking prick and I hated him. So when I saw his face, I couldn't stand a fucking sight of it. I told Dinah about it and she did what she was super amazing at:

She punched him so hard that he passed out. And he's passed out since the last seven hours while Dinah and I were freaking out. The two of us brought him to the garage of my house and ever since last night the three of us are stuck inside it. I knew Camila and the rest of them were inside. I knew anyone could easily come inside and see the condition of us right now but I didn't care. All I could see was how badly he treated Ally. And she was so much in love with him to realize what a huge mistake she was making. In order to calm the things down, I texted Megan and begged her to help me. Just like I suspected, she was more than willing to help me if it consisted of violence. She was alot like Dinah in that department. But it was all our fault though, Dinah and I literally didn't have any plan. All we talked about was what we would do if we'd get caught by the police which was apparently the worst thing ever.

If we get caught, you're an immigrant with a language issue and I'm deaf with a broken leg.

The plan was a piece of shit.

"Both of your girlfriends are going out of their freaking minds."

Dinah and I instantly turned around when we heard Megan's voice. She sounded a lot like Normani and I was literally about to have a heart attack. She looked pissed but when she looked at Brad, her face turned into a smirk which was an enough indication that she was enjoying seeing the sight in front of her. She licked her lips with a grin on her face as she moved towards Brad in slow and steady steps after she locked the door of the garage behind her. I knew it was dangerous what we were doing, but what's the fun in not taking any risk? And Brad fucking Simpson messed with our little Ally.

"He won't wake up. Make him wake up." Dinah said as she looked at Megan who glared at her.

"I am not a bloody doctor, Miss Dinah Jane. Who is he anyway?" Megan asked as she looked at Brad once again.

"Ally's abusive ass boyfriend, Megan!"

Megan's eyes widened as she looked at Brad once again, but this time she was alot angrier and even more disgusted by the man in front of her.

"Alright then, in his case, I am not a veterinarian!"

Dinah chuckled as Megan and I glared at her which instantly made her stop laughing. We were in a situation where a man got punched by us and we couldn't even take him to a hospital otherwise we would be questioned and he would tell on us. And I was pretty sure that Ally would side up with him. She didn't understand anything right now but she would sure as hell know what we did was right. The three of us continued to stare the unconscious man, not knowing how to wake him up until Megan spoke up again while pointing at Brad's lips.

"What are those?" She laughed.

Dinah let out a loud laugh which made Megan and I turned to face her instantly as my older sister put her hand on the younger one's mouth. I took a moment to study Brad's lips. He had none. How did Ally ever kiss him? His lips were worse than Kylie Jenner's before she got a surgery to make them visible and not to mention how chapped they were. Megan took a deep breath as the three of us calmed down again.