Please Read This.

At first I thought of writing a Camren book related to these kind of situations but I thought maybe you wouldn't really read it or it might be really boring to you all. So kindly read this please. It would only take a few moments. I'm just trying to spread the awareness after seeing what's happening in the world.

The billions of dollars worth porn videos are famous worldwide and everyone enjoys watching it. The websites earns million by making one video but there are some innocent people who go through the consequences. Pornography not only ruin your mental and physical health but it also is a type of Human Trafficking. So many people are bought by money forcefully and they are being forced to do sexual content for exchange of there lives. So many innocent people are the victims of this. Earning a huge deal of money without doing anything is an addiction and therefore everyday thousands of couples in the Third world countries have no idea that they are on porn websites while having intimate moments with their better halves.

Videos on the pornsites which clearly looks Home made are not willingly given out to the porn sites for money. The people on those kind of videos doesn't even know that they are being shown to the world. The porn videos named as Home Made Porn is a huge crime. These types of events occurs mostly in hotel rooms and resorts where the cameras are already set and when a couple would have intimacy, it would record it and show it to the world through porn sites.

Pornography not only invade personal privacy but it also use children for earning money. In many countries, sex with young male and female of age revolving around 9-15 is extremely common. The children are taken away over night and they are forced to give up their purity to create the category of Virgin sex.

Why is it happening? It is happening because we all are watching it. We enjoy porn and we need to release in order to get away from stress. But in order to do that no one really knows the consequences other people are facing. No one actually know what happens behind the scenes of the porn videos. Human Trafficking and Pornography should be stopped because let's be honest here, Would you want someone forcing you into doing something like that? Or would you want your personal privacy to be invaded like that?

Not trying to offend anyone, but I hope you understand what I am trying to say when I mentioned the Consequences of Pornography.

I don't watch porn. And I am genuinely asking you not to either. In order to get our personal pleasure, we are encouraging those monsters who are ruining the lives of those innocent people who are helpless. In my opinion, putting a stop on pornography and human trafficking is a must. What's your opinion?

-Peace!