chap 7

hope are you ok? mom says to me as i look out the window of my bedroom. i see my little brother playing outside with my older brother.

yes mom. mason hasn't turned up at school yet so i'm betting hes done with me. 

i look at mom. she wipes a tear off my face. i turn around quickly and wipe my face. the tears stinging the cuts on my face.

but then i notice outside that mason is standing in the woods leaning on a tree with his head phones on. 

MOM he's outside! i scream and go to run out the door but masons standing there, looking me in the eyes. "hello hope. did you actually think i was done?" and he leaps on top of me and starts to tear my clothes off.   i try to throw him off of me but he pins me.

you really thought that would work hope? tsk tsk i thought i knew you better than that.HELP! HELP! i scream but no one is saving me. i finally submit to his pin.

he starts to lick my neck 

i open my eyes. the memory haunting my every waking moment. 

mason was a wolf from a enemy pack. he said he was my mate but i felt no passion towards him. but when i told him this he raged, turning our packs into a war against each other.  he tried to forcefully mate with me but my dad stopped the process. i was left with a scar as a reminder that i could never find true love...that cared for me.

"hope why are you still in bed? i told you to get ready hours ago, no i didn't tell  you i commanded you to get ready so why are you not ready?" Robert says.

i realize were i was and quickly move my hand from the scar. i turned around and realized Robert is right behind me. i take a step back from him.

"answer the question hope." Robert says and takes a step forward, his body towers over me.

a whimper escapes my mouth. "i-i don't know why." i say and force down the urge to whimper again.

Robert smiles and bends down and picks up the chain. "my my are you scared or submitting to me hope? are you finally submitting or just scared?" 

i start to step away from Robert slowly but he pulls me into his chest. he leans into my ear and whispers "submit." 

my wolf starts to moan in my head. i can feel her start to take over, but i push her down.

"i-i-i-i-i sub-sub-mit." i say fighting the urge to quiver.

a wave of pure love and affection drowns me and i breath a quivering breath.

"i love you hope." he says gently into my ear "i know you love me to somewhere in your heart. " 

Robert gently starts to put his hand up the back of my shirt. i could feel his cold hand trailing the buckle of my bra.

i start put my hands around his neck, he falters at a scar on my back from masons attack on me.

he then attacks me with his lips. i allow him access into my mouth and i moan, quite loudly.

he then stopped, surprising me. "why stop?" i say, breathless.

Robert puts his nose into my neck and smells me. "because, i need to stop while i'm ahead."

i unravel myself from him and walk away to the closet. i shut the door behind me and lean on the door. i look around and pick out a top and shorts to wear for the day. 

i walk out and place the clothing items on the bed and slowly start to change into them. i realize that Robert is watching and scoff. "stop while your ahead Robert, remember?"

then i pull on my shorts and walk to the bathroom to put on my make-up and put my hair up into a lazy bun. loose hairs fall in my face as i walk out. i blow then away and sit on the bed. "you said when i submit you would unchain me Robert." i turn towards him "please unchain me Robert." .

he smirks "say that another way, hope." he stands up.

"h-h-how? exactly do you want me to say it?" i say.

"whats my tittle hope say my tittle hope." he says.

i realize how and walk up to him and go onto my tipy toes so my mouth is to his ear.

"unchain me, master." i say. then i melt into Roberts arms and nuzzle his chest. he wraps his arms around me calming me. i remember mates fit perfectly into each others chest, i fit perfectly into Roberts chest.

"fine, but i like you here better." he says. then he unwraps 1 arm and pulls out his phone touches the screen a few times and the chain instantly disappears. 

i quickly unwrap my from him and feel my neck.

can i go outside now? i mind link him.

he lets out a growl and i feel my body shiver with fear.

i didnt mean t-

"no. you cant go outside but you can stay in the pack house." he says.

i giggle. "i gotta admit that was sorta funny."  i say then i fall back onto the bed.

"FREEDOM!" i say loudly and then i roll off the side by accident and hit my head on the floor.

"ow.." i say and stand up rubbing my head.

i walk over to the door and try to open the door.

Robert walks up and leans down and says "you forgot one rule my little paws."

he turns me around and picks me up by my legs and puts my back onto the door. "i need a goodbye kiss...."  he places his lips on mine and i put my hands into his hair. i break away and say "that is more on the P.D.A side Mr grey." then he places me down then unlocks the door. "come one Mrs chains."