chapter 27

"hope...hope....HOPE." i hear robert mumble over and over again. i turn towards him. "baby?" i say groggily. "hope...hope...hope.....no....no...no...HOPE." he calls out again. 

i try to shake him but he's to big. "BIG PAWS?" i try to shout, but my voice it to weak. "WAKE UP. PLEASE. WAKE UP. JUST WAKE UP BIG PAWS." i semi-scream. "HOPE...HOPE....HOPE...NO....NO...NO...HOPE!" he yells in his sleep. i try again to shake him again, ineffective. "HOPE..HOPE...HOPE...NO...HOPE PLEASE NO...." he calls out again. i look into his closed eyes. "ill save you!" i whisper. i straddle him and put my hands on his chest to hold me up, next  i place my lips onto his and bite his lower lips to wake him up like in the movies.  i see his eyes flutter open and lock eyes with me. i stop kissing him. "finally.." i whisper. "your awake. you had a bad-d-d dream.  i-i-i couldn't wake you-u-u up. so-o-o i had-d-d to          kis-s-s-s you like they do in the mov-v-v-ies." i say with an extremely bad stutter. 

he smiles and pulls me into him and nuzzles into my neck. "my savior." he whispers. at that complement i felt my heart skip a beat.

he complemented us he must love us i hope. i hear my wolf say... she thought he stopped loving me after his wolf beat me.... but he loves me, i know that.

"i do love you." he says.  then he nuzzles closer into my neck and kisses my mark. "how did you know what i was thinking?" i whisper back to him.

he looks at me with a puzzled look. "you don't know about the matting bond?"  i shake my head. he smirks. "well when a male mate marks the female mate he can hear and see what she's thinking. and then when a female marks the male mate she can tell whether he's lying, she becomes a lie detector basically. " 

i look at him in disbelief. "so your telling me that you can see into my head...every thought i have you see?" he nods. "also if you replay a memory in your head i can see it to."  he says.

my eyes widen "wait...d-d-d-id you see my memory's o-o-o-f mason?" i say unsure. his smile disappears and i see his hands clench, making his knuckles white. "yes my little paws.." he growls. i feel tears forming in my eyes. i quickly look away and wipe my eyes. i feel his hands wrap around my waist and his chin rest in the crook of my neck. "he hurt you in ways i wouldn't even torture people with...i can't believe he did this to you...i'll kill that bastard...I'LL KILL HIM." he says. 

"i told you im broken.." i whisper. he kisses my neck and says "no...you never were or going to be broken my little paws."

i turn towards him. i realize theirs blood trailing down his chin from his lips. his canines had descended. i wipe the blood away with the sheet.. i fall back down onto the bed as robert pulls me down. i giggle and snuggle into roberts chest,

 " i love you." i whisper. "i love you more." he says.

"i know." i say.