chapter 19

we walk passed the movie room.i see a listing for the movies, i look at the list.

suicide squad

storks

star trek

trolls

insidious 3

"robert... can we watch a movie?" i say. 

he shakes his head. "i have to much work to do this week. but maybe some other time okay my little paws?" 

"okay." i say sadly. 

we walk into his office and i see 3 stacks of paper work in bins labeled DO. i realize he has been spending to much time with me, and forgetting to do the paperwork while he's with me.

"do you need any help?" i ask. 

he looks at me and chuckles. "you look so cute with that look..." he says. "ya you can help. see those papers? can you sort threw the dates and put them in order from latest to earliest? that would help a lot my little paws."

"sure!" i say. i go over to the 3 bins of paper work and and take a stack down. i sort threw the whole stack in an hour. i take that stack and put it back in the bin. then i take the 2nd stack and sort threw it like i did with the other stack. this stack, though, had a few more papers then the other one. i sort threw it in about 1 and a half hours. as i go to put the second stack in its bin i hear robert growl. 

"whats wrong?" i say as i put the second stack down. i see him looking at a computer screen that has a formal stamp on it. i walk over to him and crawl into his lap.

'whats wrong master?' i say to him in the mind link.

'nothing.' he reply's. he puts his chin on top of my head and keeps typing on the keyboard.

"don't try to look." he says as he keeps typing. 

'yes master' i say back to him. i play with a thread hanging down from his shirts sleeve. i become bored and crawl out of his lap and back to were i was organizing the papers.

..............

i finish organizing the 3rd stack and place it in its bin. i go over to robert and sit down next to him on the floor, i place my head in his lap. 

"im hungry...can i go see what the cooks are making?" i say to him. 

"im not hungry." he says blatantly. but then i hear his stomach rumble. 

"your stomach disagrees with you." i giggle. 

he looks down at me and sighs. "fine... but bring me some food." 

i squeal and jump up, barely missing his arm. "sorry!" i yip out. i run from the office and to the kitchen door.  i compose myself then walk into the kitchen. 2 chefs were in the kitchen cooking.

"hello!" i say as i look around. they both look at me then bow. "hello luna!" they say in sync. 

"will you cook something for me? i need 4 large burgers please." i say as kindly as i can without seeming mean. they nod there heads and start cooking.

 i watch in amazement as i see them work. they were so in sync. it was like they were robots. they would coincide with each others every move.  i was so entranced by this is didn't realize that they had made 3 burgers already. 

"you guys are so fast." i comment. they smile in sync and say in sync "thank you luna!"

after a couple of minutes they say "here are your 4 burgers." they each give me 2 take out boxes. i take the take out boxes and stack them on top of each other and walk out. "thanks guys!" i say to the cooks. they turn around and say in sync "your welcome my luna."

i walk into the office and find a girl sitting on the office desk kissing Robert.