5

I woke up to bright lights and a pain in my lower half.
(Fuck it ...my vagina)
I tried to move but my body was sore. I groaned in pain.
"DONT fucking move. Thats an order!"
I could smell the hatred & coconuts & roses coming from the chair beside the bed I was laying in.
"What happened?" I whimpered out. My voice was scratchy and awful.
"You blacked out......." He said meekly.
"Why does it hurt so much when I move?" I looked down to my vagina.
I heard him sigh. Then growl.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?! HE COULD OF KILLED YOU IF I ARRIVED ANY LATER!!" He screamed at me.
I felt the tinge of fear tint my heart. I looked him right in the eyes and said "you never fucking told me you didn't want me to go out of the room."
He grabbed my face and said "it is a tradition in this pack for the female to stay in her room till she is submissive to the alpha & is marked by the alpha."
I looked at him with a questioning look.
He continued "I as the alpha am the only person who can go into the room. Since you didn't submit and you left the room you are subject to beating with a whip. but as you had no idea of this well that's not the punishment."
I laughed at him. (pain meds... i swear) 

"Welp good luck trying to get me to submit to your-" I motioned my hand so that it went in a circular motion "-vibe."

he motions to my neck, "i as alpha took the liberty to mark you as part of this pack, your old pack mark is long gone. now we can mind link each other."

i giggled (affects of the pain meds i was on, i was sorta in a drunken state).

He laughed and put his lips on mine.

It felt like someone took a sparkler to were our skin was touching.
my wolf moaned.
"You like that?" He said.    

great.  i said it out loud.

And my wolf went ballistic. She was pushing through and won.
I floated out of control and in to the background while she took over.
"I hunger for your love master Robert." she said.
'Hey, don't seem like a 16th century lovesick wolf' I say to her.
"Hope is Lucky to have a wolf  like you. Whats your true form?"
And I shifted into a gold colored female wolf.
I watched as he turned, and shifted into a beautiful black and white wolf.
"How happy I am to have a mate like you master Robert."
She mind links him. 

he chuckles. then he shifts back and picks up his clothes, puts them on, then picks my wolf up and carry's my wolf to our room and puts her on the bed.

'what is he doing?' my wolf asks me.

'idk....idk' i say back.

i see him pull out a chain and and a metal collar with a leather lining.

'what the FUCK is that?' my wolf says.

'oh shit' i say back.

'"come here my little paws." he says.

i slowly walk towards him (still in wolf form) and sit down in front of his feet. he grabs me by the nape of my neck and puts the collar on. i try to shift but a searing pain bursts from the collar.

'WHAT DID YOU DO?' i mind link him.

he smirks and says "this is your punishment."

 my wolf starts to whimper. he starts to pet me and i snap at him.

he growls and says "until you learn the rules of this pack, you'll stay here! which side of yourself do you want to stay in?"

'human?' i mind link him.

he pulls out his phone types something in and the collar starts to loosen. i form into my human form and try to get out the collar, it tightens quickly. i realize that i'm naked, so i try to cover up.

"tsk tsk, your body is so beautiful. but i can see you want clothes."

he walks over to the closet and pulls out a sweat shirt and shorts and undergarments. he throws them to me and i put them on, which was hard with a fricking chain connecting me to the room.

(OK this chain is connecting me to the room but i cant reach the door so i can't leave.....)

i started to smell his testosterone from were i was.

"your a perv robert...." i say as quietly as i can.

he perks up his ears and runs over to me and grabs my neck and raises me up to the wall

"call me that again and ill move this chain so its hanging you! can i be more clear?"

i nod. he lets me go and i fall to the floor, gasping for breath.

"your a monster!" i say to him. 

he smirks and leaves the room. i finally can be here in piece. i crawl to the bed and lay down on it.

i feel the bed with my hands. its softer then my old bed. i can feel that it dips very evenly on the left side of the bed. he must sleep on that side. i could feel the drunk feeling of sleep overtaking my body.

i slowly close my eyes and fell sleep take over my agonizingly tired body.