chapter 17

i wake up right as Robert is about to leave.  i whine to say im awake. 

he looks at me and smiles. "hello my beautiful little paws , how did you sleep?"

i yawn and and look at him with a goofy grin. "after last night? ya... i slept well."

he chuckles and leaves, not locking the door.

i lay back down, his smell engulfs me. i rub against the sheet trying  to put my smell onto them.

"hope you in there?" i hear someone say outside.

"ya who is calling me? "i say back sleepily. i rub my eyes and stand up, wrapping the sheet around me.

"duiwel" says the person. i freeze in place.

the door squeaks open and a hand wraps around my mouth.

"i'v waited so long for this day my darling." mason says behind me.

i scream but am muffled by his hand.

"i thought you would fight more, my mouse."

i whimper as i feel his hands touch the sheets.

"i want you to fight...so hurting you will be more fun." he says to me.

he grabs the sheets and try's to tug them off of me but i hold them in place.

"oh.... so you do have fight in you somewhere...." he trails off. 

i feel his eyes eating away at the sheets, scaring me.

"whats the matter with you my darling?! you use to have a fighting spirit! one that i could never break...were did it go my mouse?" 

he stands in front of me. a tear streams down my face.

"p-p-p-p-lease don't h-h-h-urt me." i whimper out.

mason chuckles and then grabs my hair and leans over me.

"i will break you. and then you will bend to my will and it doesn't matter if i have to forcefully or willingly mate with you,  you are mine."

he then lets go of my hair and walks out. "bye my little mouse." he calls to me.

i collapse on the floor. shaking and whimpering out. 

"help me master..." i call out.

my body starts to become tired from the shaking.

i lay my head on the floor. i look around on the floor. my shredded pieces of clothes still lie on the floor from last night.

"help me master..." i call out again.

a whimper escapes my mouth.

'm-m-master he-l-l-l-p' l call in the mind link.

Robert rushes in.

"what happened? hope were are you?" he walks to his side of the bed and smells mason on me,

"who's smell is that?" he says as he picks me up in the sheets.

i just keep whimpering as all the memory's of mason fill my mind  every time he hit me or beat me. telling me it was okay for mates to do that. but when i acted out he would hurt me so no one could see it...

Robert holds me to him like a doll, he sniffs me then growls. i can see his wolf surfacing. i show him my neck as his wolf takes over.

"why do i smell another wolf on you?" he asks me in his alpha tone. 

i tell him what happened, his wolf growls in a feral tone  as he walks over to the bed and puts me down then walks to the door and closes it.

"take the sheet off. that's an order." he says in a possessive tone.

i nod and let the sheets fall off my body. i fear what he might do.

i see him lick his lips as he stares at me. "i haven't marked you yet you know? but its not going to be as painless as Roberts.....no no no. its going to hurt, it hurts to teach submissive females there place in her pack below the alpha." he then grabs my face.

"SUBMIT." he yells at me. i show my neck in submission. but he's not pleased.  "CHANGE INTO WOLF FORM NOW." he screams again. i oblige. 

my wolf bounces around but is grabbed by the neck by roberts wolf.  "so this the wolf that i get to mate?"

she shows him her neck. he lets go and changes in to his wolf.his wolf towers over him. his wolf walks over to me.

' i can't smell him on you in wolf form.'

i hear the smoother tone of roberts voice. he has taken over his body from his wolf. 

he rubs against me, trying to put his scent on me. i let him sniff me and lick me and rub against me. i whimper as he gets to my face.

'did he put his hands over your beautiful face my little paws?' Robert says.

i nod. his wolf rubs against my side and licks my face lovingly as i whimper.

'my little paws, your safe he's gone.' i realize were his wolf look. he's looking at the pile of shredded clothes.

 i do a spin trying to catch my tail. i hear Robert chuckle in the mind link.

.......

after i feel okay to change back i do. im still naked but im okay with it if its robert who's watching. i get up and go to the closet. theirs a mirror in the closet and i realize how frail and timid i'v become after i submitted to robert.

i change into one of roberts t-shirts and shorts. as i walk out he sees me in his clothes and laughs. 

"you look beautiful my little paws." he says.

i giggle. he knows i like it when he calls me beautiful. i walk over to him and sit in his lap.

he holds my stomach and i rest my hands on his.

he kisses my mark, making me have to suppress a quiver...

he rests his chin on my head.

"my wolf has to mate with you, but i don't want him to because i know he'll hurt you. and he already has hurt you beyond repair in some cases..." he looks down to my legs were there's a large scar going down it from the beating roberts wolf gave me.

i turn towards him and put my hand on his face. "he was only trying to teach me on the old ways to follow you, i'v learned to submit to you when told by you, that's what matters my big paws." Then i kiss him, as i break away he pulls me to his chest.

"i love you to much to subject you to any pain. you already know how powerful he is...i don't want to loose you again to him..."

i wrap my hands around him. "and i love you to much not to mate with your wolf. i know he loves me somewhere in him..." 

he sighs then picks me up so i can stand. i stand then say "can i go to the kitchen? i want some breakfast, im starving! i could a whole deer!" i say sarcastically.

"funny, yesterday we caught a lot of deer. theirs literally hundreds in the packs fridge."

i lick my lips at the thought. "can we have deer bacon?!?!?" i squeal. 

he chuckles then grabs my hand and walks me to the kitchen.