chapter 18

"this deer bacon tastes so good! how are you this good at being a cook?" i squeal as i eat my 20th piece of bacon. 

"my mom taught me. she said an alpha needs the skills. she forgot to teach me that you eat everything!" he chuckles.

i blush. "what can i say! i love bacon." im sitting on a bar chair that turns. my plate is on a bar counter in front of me. the kitchen is right in front of me. the smell from the kitchen is mouth watering, oh and then theirs the smell of bacon cooking. 

Roberts in the kitchen cooking. he volunteered, so i didn't break any rules.

.....................

"im so full..." i say to him. 

i ate about 40 pieces of bacon. robert ate about 100. 

he leads me from the kitchen to the packs living room were about 150 people were. we went to the couch and lay'd down, me on top of him. he turned the t'v on and wrapped his arms around me in a protective way. a lot of people stared at me, at my scars and at the mark on his shoulder. he would growl once he noticed people staring, scaring them away.

'there staring at me master.' i say in the mind link.

'i know my little paws. just let them they will realize it is rude. at least you realize its wrong...' he reply's in the mind link.

i cuddle into his chest. i feel the eyes slowly look away from me as i become less interesting.

but a pair of eyes stay on me.....masons.

'mason...i can feel his presence. his eyes staring at me.' i say to robert. i feel him tense up under me.

'can you see him my little paws?' he reply's

'no...' but i can't really move..' i reply.

he starts to kiss my head. 'well then lets lure him out... you said he thinks your his mate? well lets make him jealous...okay my little paws?' 

i nod. he starts to kiss my mark. i realize what he's doing. so i turn over to face him, straddling him.

"i love you." i whisper. i put my hands on his cheeks.  then i kiss him on the lips. his arms wrap around my neck.  "i know." he whispers in between a breathe.

i feel the eyes leave me.

'he's gone...he didn't fall for the bait.' i mind link him.

'that's okay...want to move this to the bedroom?' he mind links me.

'very much' i reply.

he breaks away and i move off him, he stands up then helps me up, leading me to his room.

as i enter after him he closes the door with his foot and wraps his hands around my waist, picking me up to the wall. i tangle my hands around his neck as he presses his mouth to mine. i wrap my legs around him, showing i'm his.  but he has control of this kiss. he moves his tongue around in my mouth showing his dominance over me. 

i break away for breath. i see the lust in his eyes, so i put my lips to his. he purrs as i arch my back so i touch his chest. his tongue again dominates my mouth. i feel my core heat up. 

"i love you so much." he says as he breaks for breath. but as he goes back to kiss me he doesn't land on my lips, he lands on my jawline and slowly lands sweet kisses down my neck and to my mark. he licks and sucks my mark making me moan quietly. 

"say my name my little paws." he whispers into my ear.

"Robert." i moan out. 

"louder, my lovely." he says as he kisses beneath my ear.

"Robert!" i moan out louder. my hand clench his hair.

he finally lands a kiss to my mark and trails his tongue back up to my mouth and bites my lower lip making me quiver. he kisses my lips lovingly then unwraps his hands from my waist. i slowly un-clench my hands and unwrap my legs from him. he puts me down and kisses the top of my head.

"you are mine my little paws, and i will love you to eternity." he says to me.

"i love you, more than i can say or do." i whisper back. he hugs my head to his chest. i nuzzle into his chest, putting his scent onto me.

i want him so badly.... i think to myself.