Chapter Six

Zoe's POV:

I sat on the couch, biting my nails. Louis had basically hinted he knew Honesty was my daughter. Did he know she was his daughter as well? I groaned, and banged my head against the back of couch.

"I'm sick of you banging your head when you're angry, upset, frustrated, or any other negative emotion!" My Mom exclaimed, walking into the living room.

"Well at least I don't bang other people's heads against the wall!" I exclaimed.

"I can't wait till you sister gets home." My Mom muttered, walking up the stairs, probably to check on Honesty. I really did need my sister... I sighed, and texted her.

Needin' you, little sis. I said. Soon after, I heard a ding.

I'll be home soon, love ya :) Was her reply. I smiled, and sat my phone down. I groaned, and got up, going into the kitchen. I was in a perfect mood for some cookies.

I rattled the package before opening it. I got out the milk, and poured two cups. I sat it at the table, and pulled out two chairs.

"I wish I had somebody to eat these Oreos with!" I called. Soon, I heard footsteps.

"Don't run down the stairs!" I called. My little girl ran into the dining room, dressed in a pink fairy costume.

"I was hoping my daughter would join me, but I guess a fairy princess will just have to do instead." I teased as I sat down. She titled her head at me, an pursed her lips as she climbed in her chair.

"You're so silly, Mommy." She giggled, reaching into the pack and dropping the cookie in her milk.

"Blame Granny." I smiled, munching my soggy cookie. A look of seriousness crossed her face.

"Why don't I have a Grandpa?" She asked.

"If you did, he wouldn't be Grandpa. That's for old men," I poked her tiny shoulder before continuing. "But, your Papa died before you were born."

She bit the inside of her cheek.

"What about my Daddy? Megan has a Daddy." She mused. I gulped a thick amount of salvia.

"Your Daddy is a very special man, he goes under cover sometimes. We have to be very carful, because I don't want you getting hurt. Or me." I tacked on. I tried to fabricate the truth.

"So, my Daddy's a spy?" She said, her face bright. I titled my head.

"Sometimes." I giggled.

"Can you tell me about him sometime?" She questioned. It's amazing how smart my little girl is.

"You are getting so big." I cooed. She giggled, and bit another cookie. Her face was covered in black crumbs.

"You're getting big too Mommy!" She giggled. I frowned, and pushed the cookies more in her direction. Her eyes widened, and she attacked them.

"Not so crazy." I said. She nodded, and ate her fourth cookie. She grabbed one more in her other hand, and ran off. I sealed up the package, and put them away. I was proceeding to wipe the table down when a knock came at the door.

"Coming!" I yelled, and did one quickly swipe of the table. I ran to the door.

I swung it open, and Harry stood in my doorframe.

"Uh, hey?" I asked. He did a boyish nod.

"Sup, can I come in?" The corner of his mouth tugged into a smirk. I started to get a bit uncomfortable.

"I dunno." I said skeptically. I heard a car door shut, and my eyes followed the sound. Five guys were coming to my door. My breathing accelerated. I looked back at Harry with wide eyes. The five boys were the rest of the band, and a big man. A very big man, with an ear piece and a clipboard.