Chapter Seven

A/N: Give your feedback an opinions! If you wanna see something or give me any ideas, put 'em in the comments<3

I sat on the couch, watching late night television while Honesty slept upstairs. I chewed on my nails, and pulled out my phone.

Can't wait for tomorrow!<3 I texted my eighteen year old sister, Haley. She had gone to Rome with her school for her Italian language classes.

Technically today :P She responded. I smiled, and told her goodnight. I also texted my friend, Courtney, goodnight.

I climbed up the stairs, and went in my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I didn't wanna think of today's tragic events, so I just shrugged myself in bed beside my daughter.

I closed my eyes, and prayed hard for a dreamless slumber.

Sadly, I spent the rest of the night tossing and turning.

At around five a.m, I got out of bed, and dressed myself for the following day. On the bright side, I get to see my little sister. I would have so much to tell her.

I slipped on some burgundy jeans and a white t-shirt, and made my way out the house with my favorite leather jacket in tow.

The drive to the air port was a bit difficult, mainly because it was dark time and I had forgotten to put in my contacts or put on my glasses.

I made it passed airport security without difficultly, and held up my home made sign. It was bright pink with 'Haley' written all over it in different colors. I saw a short blurb of bright, but natural orange hair, and my heart leapt to my throat. She had her bags trailing behind her.

My sister and I looked like polar opposites, she was short and very slender, and had more of a girly style, while I was taller and more curvy, and had more of a rocker style.

Her blue eyes landed on me, and she waved her hand violently, running towards me. I laughed, and put the sign down as I embraced her tightly.

"I can't wait for you to tell me what all has happened!" She squealed as she pulled away. We walked out the building, our arms slung around each other's shoulders.

We got in the car, and before I was able to close my door she bombarded me.

"What've you been up to? Mom says you've been dealing with a lot recently." She said. I sighed. I haven't had it easy in a while.

"Louis Tomlinson." I growled under my breath as I began driving. Haley gasped.

"Has he contacted you?"

She took my silence as a confirmation.

"Does he know about Honesty?" She asked, her blue eyes wide. I sighed very loudly.

"No," I paused at her sigh of relief. "But he suspects."

"Seriously? Lottie told me he would be back soon." She growled.

"Lottie? Why are you talking to Lottie?" I asked, glancing at her.

"Um." She mumbled, knowing she let too much slip out of that big mouth.

"Haley!" I whined. She looked at her lap.

"We just started talking! She doesn't know about Honesty!" Haley defended.

"I can't believe you're talking to Louis Tomlinson's sister." I muttered under my breath. Haley rolled her eyes.

"Wait, does she go to your school? Meaning you two went to Rome together?" I asked, piecing the puzzle together.