Chapter Twenty One

Zoe's POV:

So, the timing for his question may had been a bit off, but the person standing before me, conveniently minutes after Louis asked me to be his girlfriend, made anger pulse through me like you wouldn't believe.

I clenched my jaw, and looked at the young woman whose heartbreak was written on her face.

"How is she back here?!" Louis yelled, the vein in his forehead popping. He looked around the room, everybody completely silent.

"Louis? How could you do this to me?" Eleanor sobbed. Louis looked at her like she was psychotic.

"Are you mental, Eleanor?" My mouth moved before my mind could catch up. Her brown eyes moved to me, her mouth still slightly agape.

"Why are you here with my boyfriend?" She asked. I furrowed my brows angrily.

"How do you think you can call him your boyfriend? When all you've done has caused him misery?" I stepped closer.

"How can you call him yours when all you want is money?" She smirked, stepping closer as well.

"Why does everybody think I want money?" I threw my hands up.

"Maybe it's because you do." Her ugly smirk stayed plastered on her face.

"You don't know me. Maybe it's you, seeing as you were with another guy when he was buying you stuff and taking you on trips." We were now a foot away from each other.

"Girls, break it up, c'mon." Paul frowned. I sighed, and looked at him. Eleanor must've seen that as her chance, because that's when she decided to strike me.

I fumbled on my feet a bit, and I held my jaw. I held my mouth open as I inspected the blood on my fingertips. I didn't hesitate to punch her very hard just below the temple. She fell to the ground, gasping for air. She held the side of her face, and glared at me. She collected herself off the ground as I felt strong arms wrap around me.

Time seemed to slow down as I struggled out of them when her smirk became present, and I threw myself at her.

I ignored her screams under me as my knuckles continued to connect to her face. Her hits hardly caused me any pain, being as the wonderful adrenaline was pulsing through my veins quickly. She gurgled on her spit as I continued to release my anger from everything that's been going on.

I felt somebody pull me away from her, and my chest heaved heavily as I watched her sobbing form being helped off the ground by a man I didn't recognized. I felt my eyes brim with tears as I felt cold metal captivate my wrists.

"You have the right to remain silent." The male voice coated with authority said as he was joined with another officer. I kept my eyes glued to my feet. I didn't want to see the disappointment written Louis' face. I didn't want to think of Honesty's disrespect for me. I didn't want to think of my mom will say.

As I was being led out the room, I took one quick glance. Louis was standing there, his mouth gaped open. Liam and the other boys were fussing Paul out. Eleanor was getting cleaned up.

"She doesn't deserve jail though, Paul!" Niall defended me. Paul must've been the one to call the police.

It seemed so surreal as I was walked out the building and into flashing lights. I held my head down, not wanting my face on another bad press article. I allowed a tear to slide down my face as I ducked inside the car. Thoughts of my daughter flooded through my mind, and more tears flowed down my face.

"Hey! You're the girl Louis Tomlinson's dating, yeah?" The cop that didn't cuff me asked, turned around his seat. I looked up at him under my lashes, or maybe I was glaring, and didn't speak.