2.

AN/: thank you for such positive feedback so far! It means so much honestly, and I want to say that I will update very often and I know this story may seem boring atm, but trust mee i have a few plot twists. Plus it's only the second chapter Sooo enjoy thank you for reading x

Today I didn't have to get up as early, I mean it was Sunday, who got up early on Sunday's. It was around 11 that I woke, just laying there for a few minutes, thinking about my plans for the day. I knew both my mum and dad were out, they usually go down to the town which is close to us, for drinks and food, with their friends.  Which left me and Mike home alone. Oh wait. Kellin. I remembered, sitting up adjusting my pillows so I could rest against the headboard. Now that Kellin was living with us, and practically part of our family was definitely something i will have to adjust to, not that I had any problems with him, it's just not something that happens everyday. I guess for him it was a regular thing though, so I need to remember to be friendly I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. Yesterday when me and Mike got home from band practice we had tea all together, and I didn't know what to think of him in all honestly. He was quite, and seemed shy, but I knew he wasn't, he had that look in his eye and I could tell there was a lot to unfold about him. Wait, why was I thinking about this so much. I shake my head and laugh to myself, I did this a lot, I was a over thinker, I couldn't help it, my thoughts tend to run away with me.

I knew Mike wouldn't be up until around 2, after we meet Kellin yesterday and ate, he went back to Tony's to play video games, and let's just say I wasn't awake when he came home. Tossing on some grey sweatpants, I headed downstairs to get breakfast, I walked down the hall and saw Kellin fast asleep on the sofa, I'm sure that was a bit of drool, I laughed again to myself, walking to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

The next hour was quiet, and boring I couldn't go and watch tv, because I didn't want to wake kellin. So I sat on my phone while eating my cereal contently. I looked up from the small screen and saw Kellin walking through the door, I smile at him softly.

"Good morning did you sleep well?" I ask lightly, it looked like he had slept in his clothes, he had the same shirt on and I'm pretty sure they were the jeans he were wearing yesterday.

"Good morning, and no not really" he said honestly, I continue looking at him, I noticed the bags under his eyes and he just looked really tired. "I maybe slept for a hour or two" he says shrugging, shooting me a half smile before sitting opposite me.

"Why's that?" I ask curiously, I mean was the couch uncomfortable, did he not like it here? Did Mike keep him up? All these answers were running though my head, but his reply was just simple and short.

"Couldn't settle, I guess" Hmmm, i just nod, that wasn't very convincing but he might of been telling the truth, I couldn't say I knew him because I didn't, not at all. A part of me wanted to know him more, but then again that is who I am, I hated not knowing things and people who kept everything to themselves stressed me out. There was something that intrigued me about his personality, I just couldn't put my finger on it. All of my friends and family were very similar to me, all happy and open all the time. Maybe that's why I was so bothered by it.

"Did you not change?" I ask, looking again at his shirt and jeans, he had taken his shoes off at least. He just shook his head once. Maybe he's not a morning person and didn't want to talk?  "If you want to shower or anything I can show you where the bathroom is?" I smile, as I place my dish in the sink. I was trying to make him feel more comfortable, I don't know I was just getting a tense vibe off him. I wasn't used to that at all.

"Uhh,yeah that would be great thanks" he says, ruffling his hand through his bed hair, he had really nice jet black hair, it complimented his pale skin really well. I gesture him to follow me and walk up the stairs, "Okay this is the bathroom, it's also connected to my room, so don't forget to lock both doors" I laugh at myself again, I seem to do that too much, but I was trying to lighten the mood and make him smile. However he doesn't, he just nods understandingly, In return I just sigh softly and walk to my room closing the door behind me, leaving him to shower.

As I sat at my desk, I heard the shower turn on, turning on my phone I messaged Jaime to see if he was still coming round and he replied almost instantly with a witty reply, confirming he was on his way with tacos and sombrero's. I just shake my head and place my phone on the desk, blasting out some twin Atlantic from my laptop i began to get ready, changing into a red and black flannel and dark blue jeans, and my vans, again. I threw on a black beanie and jammed out to the music.

When I heard the doorbell ring I ran downstairs and opened the front door greeted by a happy Jaime. "Hola buddy" he greets me by pulling me into a very manly hug. Hint the sarcasm, I mean I wouldn't say I'm not manly, but i definitely have that feminine side.

"Come in, oh and you know I was telling you about Kellin, yeah he's here" I explained as we headed to the games room at the back of the house. It was just full of bean bags, dart boards, speakers, my dads alcohol cabinet and all that good stuff. It was the best place for parties and to just hang out.

"Oh yeah, what's he like?" He asks flopping down onto a bean bag, I do the same. Sitting on a beanbag beside him. I shrug again not knowing the correct words to use to describe him.

"He's seems very, uh, distant and hard to figure out. I mean when I first met him, he seemed really happy and laid back but I don't know this morning, he looked really tense and he hadn't slept at all" i say, I was concerned of course, but that's because I care too much about things. That I really shouldn't.

"Just give him time to warm up to you all" Jaime replied, and I nodded in agreement I mean yeah he was right, I wouldn't be myself straight away if I had just moved in with people I didn't know at all. It was just a strange situation I didn't think I'd ever have to think about.

"He's pretty cute you know" I add on, raising one eyebrow as I turn on the game console and pass Jaime a controller. I saw him roll his eyes and I turn to him, "what? He is" I say seriously, he just laughs and pushes my shoulder softly.

"Okay lover boy" was all he said before turning to the screen and concentrating on the game, I laugh at his little comment and do the same. I mean yeah he was cute, he would be my ideal type, but I was only joking, and Jaime knew that.