10.

Thank you to everyone who has checked out my kellic one shots, you guys are awesome!

I don't have much else to say so yeah enjoy!

Here was was, stood at my farther's door. Well porch, I was trying desperately to build up the courage to knock. Vic was stood besides me rubbing my back soothingly. I breath in and out deeply, several times. I look to Vic and shake my head, looking down at my feet. I couldn't do it.

"Kellin, yes you can. You need to do this for your own sake" he says, he was right, I needed this. I needed answers and I wanted a family more than anything. If I don't take this chance, I would surely regret it. I stand still for a moment and knock on the White door. My heart began racing, I'm sure it was about to jump out of my chest any second now. Time felt like it was going slowly, all I could do was wait. The door finally opened and we were greeted by a woman. She looked young, early thirties maybe. She had long black hair, and light blue/gray eyes. She was beautiful, to say the least.

"Hello, can I help you?" She says, her accent was different then ours, she sounded Spanish.

"Do you know a.. A Callum.. Callum Bostwick" I stutter, embarrassing myself. I couldn't help but peer into the house over her shoulder. There was a lot of toys on the ground. Family photos on the wall.

"Well he is my husband" she laughed sweetly. My heart dropped slightly, I guess I was expecting him to move on, but did that mean he had other children? A new family?

"My names Lily, and what's your names?" She asks us both.

"Kellin, Kellin Quinn" I was really hoping that she would of heard of my name and pull me into a hug saying they had been looking for me. She didn't.

"I'm Vic" a voice besides me says, I look at Vic and he smiles brightly. How did he always seem so happy and collected.

"How come you're asking about Callum?" She says, and I feel nervous again. Even though lily seemed really sweet.

"He's.. Well... You see the thing is.. Callum.. Or should I say" I stutter not knowing how to put it, I felt so stupid. Usually I was fairly confident.

"Callum is Kellin's dad, he left him a few years back now. So we're here because he wants to see him" Vic explains for me, I look at him and smile weakly before looking at Lily's expression. She didn't seem confused. Her expression went blank actually. It was scary. She didn't say a word.

"I know this is probably really crazy for you to hear, but I haven't seen him in almost 10 years" I add on and she nods standing aside, then gesturing us to go in. Me and Vic awkwardly walked into the house, it was pretty open, and bright. Lily led us to the living area. As soon as I walked in I noticed a girl around 6/7 watching tv. She looked at me and Vic but didn't seem phased.

"Please take a seat, I'll go get Callum" she mutters and walks out the room. Vic and I sit close together on the small gray couch. The girl didn't seem to notice us much, her gaze was fixed on the tv.

"I feel like something bad will happen" I say to Vic, sighing deeply. He puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it softly.

The door swings open and a man is stood there staring at us. My heart stops and I begin shaking slightly. That was my dad. He was here.

"What are you doing here. Kellin" he said through gritted teeth. Why did he hate me so much? He walked over and told poppy, to leave. He sat where she was and looks at us both.

"I haven't seen you in 10 years" I say, I was upset, scared and angry. Upset because I didn't want him to hate me, scared because he looked like he was about to kill me and angry because he walked out on me and my mum but can have another family. Prick.