22. (FINAL LAST PART)

ayyyy So as sad as this is, this is the last chapter I will be writing for this book. I've enjoyed writing and reading the comments on this story and feel so lucky to have so many amazing people vote for this book.

For the past 2 month, I've been planning my new book! Which I am soooo excited to start writing, so I hope you all read and enjoy that book as much as this one!

I love and appreciate you all! Now let's wrap this book up (my heart broke slightly)

Kellins POV

The meal went slow, I barely ate, due to feeling so sick and nervous, I was hoping that Vic didn't know. How could he know?

No one suspected anything, I just sat quietly, keeping to myself, occasionally adding a laugh or a short sentence to the group conversation. Vic had his hand placed on my thigh the whole time, I'm sure he meant it as a soothing gesture, it didn't come across that way to me though. I felt trapped. Like I could move or leave. I had to leave, it was boarding on 8pm and my appointment with Mr Luiz was soon, if I missed it again, the consequences would only get worse. How could I leave? Vic knew something and I was practically praying that he didn't know this. My biggest secret.

"Baby I have to go" I whisper softly into his ear, being able to smell his sweet cologne. I feel his stiffen up, he lost the smile on his face as he turned to me. His thick brows furrowed in curiosity.

"What to Taya's?" The tone was almost sarcastic. Cockily. something told me he knew more than he should. I nod once, keeping an close observation to his facial features and body language. My thigh was still gripped. Tightly.

"I'll walk you then. Darling"

Fuck. Vic just leave me alone, I need to go. I wish I could explain to him but I couldn't tell everyone at the table and make a huge scene. I felt so bad, so incredibly bad. Vic would never understand. He'd hate me surely?

"I really.. I really have to go" I stutter, grabbing my phone from the restaurant table. None of the others had yet overheard us. As I go to stand up, the grip gets heavier and keeps me seated.

I look into his blank expression.

"I know Taya isn't in town. You're not going to see her. You're just a liar Kellin. I'm sick of your lies" Vic whispers shouts, I could practically hear him gritting his teeth as he said my name. My heart beating faster. Racing, thumping.

My eyes fall to my lap, looking at his tanned hand gripping my thigh, not heavily anymore, it was rested there. I sigh, knowing what he said was true, I'm a liar. Vic came to make everything better, to give us another chance, but I was already in so deep with other stuff it was impossible to balance everything out. I was considering telling him in the first week, however I was so disappointed in myself for allowing it to get this far, for being weak and turning to drugs in the first place. I just never wanted him to hate me.

"Lets go home, we can talk"

It was too late to set off now, I might as well miss the meeting and come clean to my boyfriend. Something I should of done from the start...

We escaped away from the rest of the group, they wasn't bothered anyway. Now it was just myself and Vic, sat in a unbearable silence, on my shitty couch. I was sat facing him, but he sat at the edge, his elbows rested on his knees, and head in his hands. Tension. I had always been bad in there situations, when I try to talk it comes out croaky and so quiet, it was pretty embarrassing.

"Say something" I deliberately whisper, running my hand through my hair. The only noise to be heard was the clock ticking away, which for me was intimidating, Give it a hour or so and Mr Luiz will be blowing up my phone. Give it 24 hours, and Oliver will be at my door.