04

Adelaide

My body ached when I lifted myself up from the mattress. I groaned rubbing my eyes, trying to get used to the light. I didn't remember coming to bed last night. Maybe one of the boys carried me, I would have also said Daphne but I knew she wouldn't, she would say its weird to carry another girl. So yeah. I pulled my sheets away and then I realized has also taking off heels belt necklace and rings. I stared at myself, somehow I could feel them being too embarrassed and they have some dignity to not take off anything else from my body. I sighed standing up my feet landing on the cold marble floor. I stretched myself and then got to my closet picking up an outfit. But I could only think about how it would have been amazing if Anthony was the one carrying me last night. I giggled to myself before shaking my head and collecting myself. I got out a cream color skirt that would reach my knees and then a tank top that had a cute pattern around it, then some underwear. I grabbed them all in my hand and walked out of the room.

"Daphne?" I called out knocking on her bedroom door.

"I'm in the living room." I walked into the living room seeing her sitting on the floor while rearranging her movies. "Anthony messed them all up. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I did, thanks. And you?" I looked around seeing empty beer bottles on the coffee table and candy wraps around them.

"Yeah me to. You wanna shower? You can go ride ahead, I already showered two hours ago." Daphne said.

"Two hours ago? What time is it?" I said quiet surprised looking around for a clock or anything with a time.

"Its 11 am now." Daphne said pointing above her to a digital watch.

"Oh crap." I have never woken up so late.

"Its alright Lai, you are jet lag and last night was something wasn't it?" Daphne wiggled her eyebrows.

I raised my eyebrow at her. "What?"

"Oh c'mon!" Daphne groaned. "Don't tell
me you don't remember? How you were all cozy with Anthony and Daveed, well all you did was crack jokes with Daveed. But! But you threw some wrappers at both of their heads and well you wanted to pick them up from Anthony head but he was quicker so...you practically shoved your boobs into Daveed face." Daphne had a poker face on her look.

"What?!" I shrieked. My face heated up.

"Well I don't think he minded it that much because you kept on apologizing and he kept on saying it was okay, but boy did you make him flustered." I groaned loudly hiding my face with my skirt as I remembered. It was awful! I can still hear Daveed's stuttering out trying move away but I kept on wanting to take the wrappers out. Anthony's laugh echoed as well. I was really upset that it wasn't Anthony but also glad.

"Why didn't you stop me??"

"It was too fun to watch. You should have seen Daveed's face." I remember when I sat back down the way he would avoid my eyes. I rubbed my face and shook my head.

"Whatever!" I fumed red and walked out of the room and went to shower. After I finished showering I put on clothes and then let my curls loose for this day. I put on some light make up, which meant only eyeliner for my eyes, powder for my nose and lipstick for my lips. When I got out of the bathroom I was greeted by Daphne who pushed me out and slammed the door shut.

"You take forever!" She called out and I walked back into my room. I pulled out some white socks over my feet and put back my accessorize on from yesterday as they still fitted with what I am wearing. I then grabbed a new pair of pumps which were a shade of brown and put them on. After I cleaned up my room I got out to kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee and one for Daphne as well. Daphne walked into kitchen soon as I started to drink my coffee.