08

Adelaide

The moment Lin had left the room, it fell into a thick tension. No one said anything at first. I turned to look at the walls again and then shifted in my seat. I was mentally groaning. This was awkward. I let out a cough pursing my lips watching the way Daveed had shifted from foot to foot and the way he was glaring at Anthony then at the ground. Anthony was in the seat next to me awkwardly looking from the door to the floor to me.

"So you two are playing soldier." I decided to cut the silence because I felt like it was eating me alive. Two pairs turned and looked at me. They both nodded their head slowly.

"Yeah actually Daveed plays a famous soldier from the revolution." Anthony said eyeing Daveed.

"Really? Whats his name?" I asked even though I knew I wouldn't know him since history wasn't really my strong side but just so the silence couldn't come I asked.

"Lafayette." They both exclaimed at the same time. I looked from Daveed to Anthony. Then tried to think of someone or something called Lafayette.

"Oh! I know a supermarket or something like that is called Lafayette but its in Germany. Hm I never knew germans were in the revolution as well?" ((There literary is a supermarket called lafayette but i dont remember if it was actually a supermarket or something else)) I remembered my trip to germany with my high school when I was still in France it was pretty exciting and adventurous especially when you go to a farm to milk some cows and burn marshmallows.

They both gave me the same blank expression before they both laughed. I smiled at their laughs but tilted my head confused on what they were laughing about.

"No wonder you are a science girl." Anthony said and I blushed realizing that I was probably wrong. Huffing to myself at their laughter I turned around with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You're guys are laughing at me." I grumbled glaring at them when they calmed themselves down. Daveed chuckled walking over to me and then patting my head.

"Aw, I'm sorry princess." He cooed and I couldn't help but smile at the nickname.

Anthony raised his eyebrow. "Princess?"

I grinned and then looked at Daveed. "Did you forget about your one and only?" For a second Daveed looked confused but then grinned.

"Ah no of course not. I could never forget about my Princess Anthony." With that Daveed had skipped over to Anthony and rubbed his head as well. And then Daveed and I laughed at Anthony's confused expression. Anthony pushed Daveed's hand away from his head then groaned throwing a pillow at me.

"I'm sorry its in a inside joke between Davee and I only." I giggled hugging the pillow and Daveed kept a smile on while Anthony rolled his eyes standing up.

"Okay well I gotta got this, thanks Daveed." He pointed at the messy hair of his. I pursed my lips not to let our laugh. "Well, I'll see you later, Lai." I gave him a smile and mumbled a 'bye' before he left the room as well. When he left both Daveed and I burst into laughter.

"You literary called him princess, I can't believe you." I said between laughs and he chuckled plopping down on the place Anthony was sitting just a few moments ago.

"And I can't believe you kissed him." He suddenly said. I stopped laughing feeling my cheeks burn under Daveeds eyes. He had an raised eyebrow. I groaned throwing the pillow at him.

"Thats girl talk." I mumbled crossing my legs on the sofa trying not to put my shoes on it in the process. "And why do you care anyways? Do you want to date me?" I sang out the same words he told me when we are talking at night. He rolled his eyes at that but I could see a tint of red on his ears.