05

Adelaide

"You got Daveeds number? I thought you were into Anthony?" Daphne said pouting as she was sipping soup. Soup that I made because Daphne went out shopping.

"Yeah I do. Doesn't mean I can't get Daveeds number, we're just friends." I said giving Daphne a weird look. And she shrugged her shoulders.

"I think Anthony likes you too." Daphne said. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"He does?" Then I remembered yesterday when Anthony and I were talking alone in the kitchen. "Well yeah I think so too." I bit my lip holding a smile before I dipped my bread into the soup. "Do you have work tomorrow?" I asked Daphne, I wanted to get out tomorrow and look for some jobs.

"Mm yep." Daphne said smiling. "If you want you could come, but its pretty hectic there since everyone is always running around. But Anthony will also be there." Daphne said wiggling her eyebrows. I giggled.

"I'll go but I know the only thing that will probably amaze me are the moves you'll do." I laughed a little when Daphne grinned wider pumping her fist into the air. Sometimes I feel like Daphne hasn't grown, I know she can be serious but she will always be the girl smiling and jumping around.

When we finished dinner Daphne said her goodnight as she needed a good sleep. I on the other hand walked into the living room and turned on the TV on the lowest volume. I connected it to Netfliks and logged in into my account. Searching for something to watch I decided to watch some Korean drama, they were always so dramatic but they were dramas after all and they always made me cry. I wasn't paying attention instead I was fumbling with my phone going through apps. Then I got a text.

DAVEED FROM FLOOR 5: hey are u awake?

yep watching drama

DAVEED FROM FLOOR 5: uhh cool?

yeah very coolll!' What are u doing?

DAVEED FROM FLOOR 5: nothin just laying in bed thinking about you

Awwwww sooo cute meh meh

DAVEED FROM FLOOR 5: do u feel honored? You should

of course my lord and savior

DAVEED FROM FLOOR 5: thats what i thought
DAVEED FROM FLOOR 5: 😂😂

😂😂😂 you're so funny davee

DAVEED FROM FLOOR 5: you forgot the D

i never forget the D

uhhhhhh that sounded so wrong

DAVEED FROM FLOOR 5: i assume you wouldnt

Omg DAVEED!!
thou got urself a nickname

DAVEE: AY
DAVEE: are you serious?

i am very :)

DAVEE: doesnt look like it :)

well i actually am a very serious woman

DAVEE: yes i could see that when you threw wrappers at me and anthony
DAVEE: are you alone?

omg are u gonna send nudes??
but yes i am
davee!!
im sorry I hurt your feelings
babeee