37

Adelaide

"We are actually here?! I thought you were kidding." Felicia  exclaimed crossing her arms as we entered the karaoke bar. If I wasn't with Harry back there I would have thought he was bluffing too. Though I could see how excited Peter was at thought of actually going to one and Daveed seemed to be as well.

"I thought you were kidding too." Even though Peter said that he was beaming with happiness as Harry wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Do you think I'll ever forget you nagging about not going to a karaoke bar on our first date?" Harry asked making Felicia and I snicker to ourself.

The bar wasn't crowded making the atmosphere nice and warm. The lights were dimmed but the stage was lit up with a white light. A couple was already doing karaoke so the five of us took a booth. Daveed and I sat next to each other and on the opposite side was Harry and Peter. Felicia had taken a seat on the edge of the table.

"Lets order some food and drinks before we hit the stage." Daveed suggested and I nodded my head in agreement. The others agreed as well as all still have not eaten. We ordered some burgers and fries with a couple of beers.

"So...?" Felicia asked leaning forward placing her arm on the table and setting her chin on her palm. I frowned suddenly feeling all of the others eyes on us too.

"So what?" Daveed asked noticing all the awaiting stares as well.

"So are you two finally dating or what?" Harry bluntly asked making my cheeks flush red and feel all nervous.

"Yeah, you two have been acting really coupley lately." Peter wiggled his eyebrows and broke into a grin.

Why do I have the weird friends?

I glanced at Daveed, who seemed as flustered as I was. But when he made eye contact with me it seemed like all the nervousness in him washed away. He gave me a smile before turning to the others.

"Yeah we are."

"Yes!" Felicia jumped up from her chair throwing her fist in the air. Harry rolled his eyes while Peter gave us two thumbs up. I still couldn't stop blushing but smiled happily at Peter and then at Daveed. Daveed grabbed my hand from under the table and laced our fingers together. "Now, now, Harold." Felicia stretched out her hand to Harry, who took out his wallet with scowl.

"You guys betted money on us?!" I gaped at my friends. Felicia took the money from Harrys grip before looking at me.

"Uh...we were bored." Felicia said with an innocent smile as she sat back down.

"You guys are embarrassing." I muttered trying to hide my face into Daveed's shoulder. He let out a chuckle at this.

"Hey we were both rooting for two but Harry said it would be in two weeks and I said it would be this weekend." Felicia tried to defend the situation but it only mare it more embarrassing. The food and drinks came soon enough to make the whole awkward situation less awkward.

"This looks and smells much better than the other restaurant." Peter let out a small groan as the burgers were set on the table.

"Yeah smells like diabetes." Harry muttered looking at his greasy food.

"Oh shut it Harold." Peter grinning grabbed a fry and shoved into Harrys mouth. We all let out a laugh at Peter's posh voice and Harry's expression. I eyed Daveed who was already looking at me. He gave me a bright smile.

I felt my heart flutter when I realized I was deeply in love with Daveed Diggs.

"So who's going first?" Felicia asked crossing her legs leaning back into the chair. Peter grinned excitedly throwing his hand up in the air pulling Harry's arm in the air as well. Harry didn't look pleased so he pulled their arms down turning to Daveed and I.