Three

The day came. Kasey was packing up her things as Max held onto her leg. (once again in his kola-bear mode.)

"NOOOOOO, don't leave KAS-ME!"

"Max, I have to.." She said sadly as I heard her from the hallway.

"KAS-ME!" Max said once again pouting.

Then Kasey placed him upon her bed and she let him pack with her.

"Now. Were are those shoes and shirts?"

"HERE!" Max said falling off Kasey's bed.

"Maxy!" She said running over to him.

"I found them!" He said as a shirt was on the top his head.

~

We walked downstairs and found Mei and Junkrat sitting at the table. They both stood up and smiled. 

"Mei, Jamison Fawkes (Junkrat), this is your daughter Kasey...."

"Hello Kasey." Junkrat spoke. 

"I'm sorry. But mercy was right, you do look like me." Kasey said at Mei. 

"Welcome to the family Kasey." 

I Smiled as they all gave a group hug. Then I turned and saw Max  coming down the steps and calling out to Kasey. She turned and saw Max run to her and she picked him up in her arms and hugged him.

"Who is this fellow?" Junkrat said charmed.

"Max."

~

I waved goodbye to Max and Kasey as they rode off in Junkrat's and Mei's car.

~

I gave a sigh to the day ending, it felt like it just started. I gave a yawn and headed upstairs to my room. I opened the door and then closed it behind me. I heard a voice within the shadows of my room. 

"été pendant quelque temps la bataille angel." (been awhile battle angel.)

I turned my head and looked behind my left shoulder.

"Widow.."

"Comme toujours bataille angel." (As always battle angel.)

"Why are you here?" I said slowing moving for my gun.

"I'm here to make a deal. Your child's home here, is on the line. So. Listen carefully, you have the next 48 hours to respond to us or well make this little town a nightmare."

Widow said smiling widely within the words she had spoke. She sat in the chair next to the window. Then she held out an envelope. I slowly took it and she then gave me a grin.

"Choisir judicieusement bataille angel."

(Choose wisely battle angel.)