Twenty

{Angela}
The wind blew my wings with the night sky. My mind was on a million different things.
Gabriel.
Jack.
The foster kids.
Genji.
Life.
Myself.
My freedom.
Gabriel.....
I saw my location in sight and landed into the mountains close to it.
I closed my wings and put up my hood on my coat and started to walk up to Nepal Temple.

I wanted to make sure no one was following me. I made my way up the steps and found myself at the gateway. I grabbed the gate handle and pushed the large door with force and it opened. I stood in the doorway and went into the temple. I heard no sound from any direction. It felt like a ghost town everywhere. I continued through the temple and heard something drop behind me.

"No one comes here anymore."

A male voice said. I turned around and kept my head down. I knew who it was, Genji..

"You are the guardian of this temple, Genji."
I said masking my voice.
Then he dashed quickly and had me pinned against a wall.

"The one with the hood knows, but the sword bearer knows few...."

Genji said placing a ninja star up to my throat.

"I'm- not- here- to- fight."

I said breathing for air.

"What makes you think I would believe a stranger."
He said with force.

"I'm not a stranger."

I said removing my hood. He then let go of me and I fell to the ground.

"Angela."
"Hello Genji."
"I have to talk with you."
"Shhhh. Inside. Come,quickly."

Genji said grabbing me by my wrist and dashing into the darkness of the temple.

We stopped in a small little temple dorm with a small tea light candle scenting the air within the room.
"Sit please."

He said pointing to a pillow on the floor. I sat down on the soft cushion and saw him wrap a blanket around me.
"Thanks Genji.......you seem well."

I said smiling at him.

"I am a different man now, I am whole."

He said sitting across from me. He took apart of his mask off and held it in his hand and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Genji...."