Chapter 15: "Serious Deja Vu"

L O R I

I blinked open my eyes slowly to see Michael, Ashton, and Luke gathered around me. I was laying on my couch.

I remembered what had happened and started to get up. "Where are Calum, and Yano? What's going on?" My breathing quickened and I felt sweat forming on my head. Michael pushed me back down gently. "Calm down Lori, everyone is okay."

My eyes widened. "Even Destiny?" Luke raised an eyebrow at Michael and he sighed. "That was a nightmare, Lori. None of that was real." I looked down at my hands. "Are we still dating?" I asked, tearing up. Michael tilted my chin up to look at him. "Yes, baby. We're dating. You passed out a little after my asking."

I wiped my forehead and buried my head in my hands. "I feel so stupid." I felt a kiss to my head. "You're not stupid. You're the smartest girl I've ever met." I looked up at Michael and pouted. "You really mean that?" I squeaked. He nodded. "Yes, yes I do."

Suddenly the door swung open and Calum appeared with Destiny. Ashton sprang up and hid behind Luke. "W-why is she here?" He asked. I looked to him in confusion. He could protect himself, why was he so scared?

Calum sighed. "Long story." He steered her over to the couch opposite of us. "She wants to apologize to Ashton, though."

Michael stood up. "You're a dirty traitor! You associate with-with... Them!" He narrowed his eyes. "Disgusting." Calum sighed. "Can you at least hear what she has to say?" Michael begrudgingly sat down after a few moments, taking my hand and squeezing it. I looked down to them, an uneasy feeling settling in my stomach. Something was not right.

Destiny looked up from her lap, and gazed at Ashton. He flinched. "Ashton, I should've never kidnapped you. That was, well, terrible. I was jealous of Lori and I couldn't help myself. But I now understand that you need these guys, and they need you. I don't expect you guys to forgive me, but I hope you understand."

I looked around, expecting Rose to come out with her phone and knife. I was feeling some serious deja vu.

But to my surprise, no Rose came. No Yano, either. Just silence.

"S-so do you accept my apology?" Destiny asked. Ashton smiled slightly and nodded. "Y-yeah. I do." Destiny got up and hugged Ashton. "Im so sorry," she whispered.

I sat with Michael, dumbfounded. Why hadn't Rose come and tortured us? I was so confused and I didnt know what to do with myself.

"Hey Lori, you okay? You look a bit pale." Luke asked, looking over to me. I shrugged. "Im fine.. dont mind me." Michael gave me a concerned look. "Lets go lay down, you look so tired." I nodded and he picked me up, waving to the rest of the group and bringing me upstairs to my room.

Michael laid me down gently and kicked his shoes off before curling into bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and held my hands gently. "Im here, dont worry." He kissed my shoulder and snuggled his head into the crook of my neck before falling asleep.

I felt my eyes drooping and realized I actually was extremely exhausted. I closed my eyes and started to drift off, not a worry in mind.