Chapter 21: "Just Like Old Times"

L O R I

When we got home, I threw all of my bags on the couch and sat down, exhausted. Michael gave me a lingering kiss on the forehead. "When this all blows over, I'll help you try out those lingerie sets," he whispered, cupping my cheek. I giggled. "Okay. Bye, Mikey." He smiled. "I love you, Lori. Bye." Then he was out the door, gone.

A familar figure with a blonde quiff made their way over to me, hands on his hips. "What do you expect me to do with this mess? Ashton! Get in here and take this shit to Lori's room." Luke called over his shoulder. Ashton briskly made his way into the living room, smiling when he saw the bags. "Ooh, Victoria's Secret. What do we have in here?" He asked, taking the bag and going to open it. I snatched it away from him and glared. "It's called Victoria's Secret for a reason, asswipe. Just take this stuff upstairs, please." The curly haired vampire rolled his eyes and slipped the bags on his arms, disappearing upstairs.

"So, did you have fun today?" Luke asked, sitting down next to me. I shrugged, looking away. "It was tough. I just, why can't you be the leader of the Youth again?"

Luke's eyes widened, and he looked down at his lap. "I um, lost my priviledges until further notice. They want to see how persuasive and strong I can be when really, I'm not either of those things. My looks help me to be persausive and my strength is practically non-existent. Before I was a vampire, I was some skinny little kid who could barely lift a carton of milk." He sighed and ran hand through his hair, puffing his cheeks out. "It was really hard to get where I was, and now that I'm practically nothing..."

I could see tears forming in his eyes, and I gasped, wrapping my arms around him. "Don't cry, Luke. It's okay, you'll be okay." He choked a little and hugged me back, arms wrapping around my waist. "Thank you, Lori. I just, I don't know what to do without the Youth. That's all I had."

I pulled away and wiped the tears from Luke's face, pouting. "Do you wanna watch a movie and have some ice cream?" He nodded sadly and I smiled. "Just like old times."

Ten minutes later, Luke and I were all set up on the couch with ice cream and Netflix. "So, Lukey, what do you wanna watch?" He shrugged. "Something with a happy ending." I smiled. "The Princess Bride?" He stared at the screen for a few moments; I thought he was reading the description, but he was really just thinking. "Mmm.. Okay." I chuckled and clicked on watch, settling back into the couch. Luke casually draped his arm around me, and I figured it was just a guy thing. I sighed and stared at the screen blankly, not really paying attention as I've seen this movie about a thousand times.

About halfway through the movie, one of Luke's hands found his way to my leg. I didn't think anything of it until he started to rub it gently. I looked up at him and he raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" He asked innocently, blinking. I rolled my eyes. "You know very well there is someth-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence, as Luke's lips smashed into mine. I pushed him off of me, shocked. "W-what the fuck are you doing!" I squealed, scrambling away from his touch. He looked away, combing a hand through his hair. "I just... really need someone right now," he mumbled, leg shaking. I glanced at his lips again— it wasn't a bad kiss.

"I don't want you to be lonely," I murmured, leaning closer to him. He turned to face me, his blue eyes glistening. "Then kiss me," he breathed, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I gently pecked his lips, not wanting to do more than that. He pulled me in for a deeper kiss, and I realized that I wasn't going to get out of what I started.

Making a mental note to apologize to Mikey, I let Luke kiss my lips as much as he wanted. He pulled and sucked on my bottom lip, leaving bite marks and probably bruising it. I gasped as he did so, pain stinging me. "Ow- Luke, stop." He raised an eyebrow, sides heaving. He was hot when he was breathing heavily like that...

I shook my head, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him back in. Luke's body seemed to be on autopilot, following the motions seamlessly. He soon had me on my back, kissing every inch of my neck and chest.

"Luke, you know this is wrong," I breathed. He chuckled, gazing into my eyes. "Then why are you doing it?"

I stared at him for a good second before laughing. "You're too much, Hemmings." I connected my lips with his again and his hands moved down to my ass, squeezing it tightly. I gasped and he chuckled. "What, can't a guy be a little rough?" He murmured. I smirked and pulled off his shirt, exposing his bare chest. He gaped at me and I smiled. "What, can't a girl be a little rough?" Luke rolled his eyes. "You can't use my line after I said it like, ten seconds ago."

I grinned. "Can't I?" I put my hand to his crotch and he looked up at me, eyes wide. "Lori I was just looking to make out I-" I put my free hand up to his lips. "Shh, you'll ruin it." I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down. His buldge was exposed and I looked up at him, rubbing it gently with my palm. He bit his lip and looked up at the ceiling. "Please don't do anything you'll regret, please," he whispered.

"Why would I regret this?" I murmured, putting a hand over his length. I slowly started moving it up and down, and Luke let out a low moan. "Ugh, Lori..." I decided to go faster, putting my mouth over the tip. Drool dripped down and a bit of precum, too. I kept going and Luke put his hands on my head, shoving me down further. I nearly choked as his length went down my throat, but sucked it up and finished what I had started. Luke pulled on my hair as hot cum ran down my throat, almost making me gag. I pulled away slowly, but Luke wasn't done, and more cum squirted out of his head. I licked it up and looked up at Luke, waiting for his reaction.

He sighed heavily and looked down at me, breathless. "Wow, uh, okay." He said awkwardly. I pouted. "That's it?" He chuckled. "No, baby. You did good." He patted my head and pulled up his boxers, leaving his jeans on the other end of the couch. "Do you want a reward?" He asked, tilting his head. I nodded and he pulled me closer to him, pulling down my shorts. I whimpered and he hesitated. "Are you okay with this?" He murmured, hand resting on my stomach cautiously.

I let out a soft sigh. "Yeah, just a little scared." He turned me around to look at him and raised an eyebrow. "You've literally fucked Mikey, shut up." He laughed and I let out a giggle. "Okay, go ahead Hemmo." He kissed and sucked at my neck while his hands traveled into my panties, a finger resting on my clit. I let out a soft moan and he rubbed it slowly, swirling circles around it.

"You like that, don't you baby?" He whispered breathily into my ear. I nodded and he continued, this time faster. "You're soaking wet already, would you mind if I took a little taste?" I blinked and realized what he meant. I shrugged, not really caring. He groaned. "I need your consent, Lori. Vampires can't come in unless invited." I laughed. "What a dumb myth. Okay, yeah, you can have a taste."

He grinned and suddenly he was down at the other end of the couch, head inbetween my legs. I felt his tongue swirl around my clit, exploring my body. He looked up at me and winked. "You taste great, babe." He said, going back down. I moaned as I felt my juices squirting out, and Luke's tongue happily licking them up.

"God, you're really eager to let me have you," he joked. I rolled my eyes. "Not my fault you're so -ugh- good at this," I mumbled. Luke laughed. "I know I-"

I heard a door slam, and suddenly, a light turned on. Calum stood in the hallway, staring at us.

"Am I interrupting some Netflix n chill?"

AHHHH WTF WAS THIS CHAPTER OMG

SHE CHGEATEDO ON MKEY IAUFRNRRHNF

IM SGOSOSOGKGKOOOK

AH

EDIT: I HAD SOME COMMENTS IN THERE BEFORE BUT I TOOK THEM OUT BECAUSE I WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE "SERIOUS." THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST A PRANK BUT IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE ONE OF THE CHAPTERS IM SO SORRY OMFG

-LIZ