Chapter 8

Chapter 8

BEAU

The next day there was a knock on the door and the nurse walked in.

"Beau you have a visitor" she smiled.

I was on the hospitals computer planning to set up a twit-cam to explain everything to the fans.

"Is it Daniel?" I smiled back

"No, it's your girlfriend.."

"But I don't have a girl-"

And I was cut off by Zoe walking in. She was wearing a winter jumper with a pair of tracksuit bottoms and uggs. Her hair was tyed into a ponytail. She blushed at the nurses comment.

"I'll leave you two alone.." The nurse said awkwardly and walked out the door, closing it behind her.

Silence filled the room around us. She threw me a smile and walked closer to me.

"Ummmm...hi" I said with confusion in my voice. Why was she here? She smiled.

"Why did the nurse think that your my girl-"

I was interrupted by Zoe's lips crashing onto mine. She was kissing me. The girl I had been in love with for a year and a half, and she was kissing me!

As she pulled away she whispered

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that"

I was in a state of shock..

"What about Jai?..." I asked worriedly.

"I kinda dumped him, turns out he was cheating on me with Luke's Girlfriend"

"how's luke dealing with this?" I asked

"When I spoke to luke on the phone he sounded heartbroken. I told him id help him through this, but your my top priority at the moment Beau" she smiled

I felt myself blushing at Zoe's comment.

"How do you feel about this?" I asked, her feelings mattered more than anyone's.

"I'm okay, I caught them in the act, so they are welcome to have each other! Besides, I have you instead" she winked

"Are you sure you want to be with me after all I said on the cliff?" I asked lowering my head in shame.

Zoe put her long fingers under my chin, and pushed my head back up to look into her deep blue eyes.

"You had a lot on your mind Beau, I'm sorry for everything that happened over the last few months...you don't deserve to feel like this"

I broke eye contact with her as I started to feel upset.

"Beau..?" She started to sound concerned.

"What if I'm not good enough for you Zoe, your the prettiest girl I ever set my eyes on, and I'm just..well..worthless" Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Beau Brooks..your far from worthless, you are the most hilarious, sweetest and handsome boy, I have ever met and ever will meet. I...I love you" she smiled

I wiped away the tears starting to form in my eyes.

"What did you just say?" I asked in shock.

T

"I love you Beau Brooks, I love you so much! I was just too stupid to realise how much I loved you"

"Zoey....I love you too! I love you so much" I smiled.

Her voice started to become shaky. She took my hands and ravelled them in hers.

"Beau, will you be my boyfriend?"

I nodded slowly.

"Only if you'll be my girlfriend"

Her lips began to creep into a small smile. I leaned in, feeling myself shake with excitement, I was like a child on christmas. Our lips met, for the second time today. I litrally felt magic, it seemed that everything was finally falling back into place

I didn't know what the future would hold for me, Daniel, Zoe, Janoskians or youtube. All that I knew was it was time for me to start living in the moment and thinking positive. Life it too short for negativity. If you keep thinking positive for long chances are your life will turn out, pretty amazing.