Chapter 22

Chapter 22

ZOE

My vision was blurred, my head was filled with a never ending headache, my wrists and legs felt like they were about to fall off.

It had been three days since I told my family and Beau about everything. Neither of them had left my side; but Beau was a mess. I don't think he'd realised how real this was until now. I knew he was trying his best to stay strong, but he was a wreck. I was put on life support a couple of days ago.

Emma, Luke, Daniel and James had came to visit yesterday. They were so supportive and I couldn't help but feel happy for sorcha, who is the happiest she could be. Emma loves Luke, and Luke loves Emma. You can see it in both of their eyes. Daniel is head over heals in love with Jesse. Everything is going right for everybody, apart for me and Beau. When the others came to visit it was super fun. It made me upset that when they visited it was gonna be the last time we ever talked. As Emma and Sorcha were leaving there were a lot of tears shed. Beau tried to comfort me. James was comforting Sorcha. And Luke was comforting Emma. I still hadn't seen Jai. I had plans to see him, but I still wasn't sure if Beau would like that.

I knew I was becoming weaker and weaker. Breathing was starting to get hard. I knew I was going to die soon, so I decided there was one more thing I needed to do.

"Beau?" I asked

"Yeah Zoe?"

"I want you to do something for Me" I smiled

"Anything for my lady" he took hold of my hand.

"I want you to bring Jai in here"

Beaus face went blank.

"Your not serious?"

"I am serious. Please do it for me Beau. I don't wanna die on bad terms with anybody" I pleaded.

He didn't say anything at all, he let go of my hand and pulled his phone out of his pocket and walked outside.

***************************

Jai arrived around a half an hour later. He strolled into my room, and looked shocked when he saw me.

"Zoey?" He asked

I smiled at him weakly. Even though he hurt me and Beau, I wanted to see him, to end all of

this hate.

"Hey Bro" he stuck out his hand infront of Beau.

Beau shot Jai a death glare.

"I'll leave you two alone"

"Beau please" I whispered.

Beau stormed out of the room. Maybe this wasn't one of my best ideas..

The door slammed shut and then the familiar silence occurred.

"Zoey, I-"

"No Jai, stop. Sit down please" I said.

He looked down to the floor and sat on the seat beside my bed.

"Now you can talk" I attempted to smile, but I was too weak.

"Zoey, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I was and am an idiot. What I did was stupid, and if I could take it back I would. I wasn't worth loosing you"

"why did you cheat then?" I asked, I was curious.

"I..." Jai fell silent. "I honestly don't know. You must hate me"

"Jai...you were an idiot. The thing is I don't hate you though."

"You don't hate me?" He asked

"No. I just hate what you did"