Chapter 9

Chapter 9

ZOE

*6 months later*

For the first time in my life, I honestly felt happy with where I was. Beau and me were stronger than ever.

His depression was starting to slowly disappear. It was a long and painful process, but with the help of Daniel, Me, Gina, Luke and James he was finally taking a turn for the better.

During his time in hospital, Beau managed to record a video explaining to the fans what he had gone through for the last couple of months. They were so supportive the channel even gained new subscribers! He even left the hospital four months ago!

Being in a relationship with Beau felt absolutely amazing. All the anger, stress and worry I had in the past magically slipped away.

After being together for six months we thought it was time to tell the fans. The only people who knew about our relationship were James, Daniel, Luke, Gina, and my family.

"How should we tell the fans?" I asked curled up into him on the couch in his apartment, which I recently moved in to.

"How about a twitcam?" He smiled.

"Sounds great!" I pecked a little kiss on his lips.

"I should tweet something saying that I need to make a confession, check the twitcam, we can name it. 'The confession'" he smiled

"And we could use a black and white effect on the computer!" I smiled

"That sounds like an amazing idea" he smiled

"I'm just full of amazing ideas" I smirked

"Yeah Zoe..keep telling yourself that." He smirked

"Watch it Mr. Brooks" I playfully nudged him.

"Yes sir" he shot an army salut.

"Okay. Let's get started!" He smiled.

We both sat on the chair and got comfortable and we began to start the

'Confession'

Twitcam.

"Hey guys! It's Beau. Today I'm here with my good friend Zoeyy!" He said at the computer screen.

I waved to the camera and got a little nervous. Me and Beau were actually doing this.

"So today, we are here about to confess something VERY serious.."

"It's not that serious Beau" I interrupted

"You just ruined my moment Zoe. Get out. Just leave" he put on a serious face and pointed to the door.

I knew he was just messing so I played along with the joke.

I stood up and just as I got to the door.

"FINE THEN!" I screamed and slammed the door.

I sneaked back in, like a ninja so the fans wouldn't see the door open.

"So I thought it was time to tell you guys...well, I'm no longer single anymore, they call me the player, not gonna lie" he smirked

"Anyway, I've always been honest to you guys so I thought you deserved to know this. In fact. Why don't I show you who she is?" He asked

Beau looked over to me, gesturing for me to come over. But I was out of the laptops shot so nobody could see my face.

"Come on over, don't be shy, only 60,000+ Fans are watching this" he smiled.

And I walked over and sat right beside him on the couch.

"Hi I'm Zoey, and Beau is my boyfriend" I said with a cheeky grin.

"Did I ask you to speak Zoe?" He asked sassily.

"Your turning into Luke" I grinned.

He started laughing.

"Anyway guys, we thought that we should tell you. We've actually been together for.-" I said

"6 months today" Beau interrupted

"I even bought you something" he smirked.

I froze, I didn't even realise it was our 6month anniversary!

"Beau...I-"

He placed his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh...I just wanted to tell you your a sweetheart" he smiled and handed me a chocolate bar!

"Aw Beau! Thank you, that was very 'sweet' of you" I laughed at the corny joke I just made. Beau rolled his eyes and then just laughed.

"Kay that's all for today guys! We love you all, and thank you for staying in this fandom through thick and thin, and remember haters gonna hate" Beau said to the laptop screen.

We both looked at the screen and in unison screamed

"Byeeee"

Just like that we had confessed we were dating! It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. We started reading through tweets on Beau and My twitter pages. All of them were good comment apart from the normal hate comments. Beau took hold of my hands and looked directly into my blue eyes.

"I need to tell you something"

I felt myself becoming worried now.

"What?" I asked with my voice trembling.

"I love you Zoey" he kissed my lips. When we broke the kiss our heads touched, looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you too Beau. More than you can ever imagine"

His arms now wrapped around my shoulders. I felt safe and protected in his muscular arms.

For some strange reason though I pulled away. Beau looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Zoe?" He asked.

Before I knew it I was running to the bathroom as quick as possible. I bashed up the toilet seat and started to vomit, a lot.

As I was just about to stand up and flush the horrible vomit that just came out of me, I noticed something...something I had never noticed before.

Blood.

I shook my head, my thoughts were running wild. It was only my imagination, maybe it was a bad chocolate bar?

I heard Beau call me from outside the bathroom. I just flushed the toilet and decided to forget about the incident. Every body gets sick. It was nothing..well that's what I thought it was.

Authors Note:

I was kind of hesitant to upload this chapter because I didn't want to completely change the story for any of you. I hope you all are still enjoying this. Thank you for nearly 200 reads already!!:) xo