happy birthday river

hey everyone, I decided to post a birthday message to river in this book, considering it's a book about him lmao.

anyways, so as you all know yesterday was river's (would be) 46th birthday. I honestly don't even know what to say. my love for this man is incredible, I will never be able to thank him enough for everything he did for the world, and for me and everyone that surrounded him. he was a beautiful, pure soul and had such a kind, selfless heart.

river, you make me so incredibly happy. you have inspired me to do so many things, and have opened my eyes towards opportunities that I would never have seen before I came across you. you are often my basis for decisions; I often find myself thinking, "what would river do?", and, "river would want me to do this.". you have kept my optimism alive in times where I would have been pessimistic, you have made me a generally more peaceful, loving, happy person.

I remember watching stand by me for the first time. although it wasn't the first film of yours that I saw, it was the one that made me notice you. I was instantly captivated by your sparking eyes and your gorgeous smile. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you the entire time. your work- whether it be your films or your music- never ceases to amaze me. you were so passionate and lively, and had a quality that many people seem to lack. you stole the hearts of many, all around the world.

the other day, I was listening to 'in the corner dunce' by aleka's attic

the other day, I was listening to 'in the corner dunce' by aleka's attic. I noticed the lyric, "life's worth giving up, and when I do now, won't you please forgive me. it's not that I've lost, cause in a way well I've been winning."

I think, that this is honestly very beautiful. although his life was given up, I know I forgive him. I know that he's happy, up in heaven, playing his guitar.

 I know that he's happy, up in heaven, playing his guitar

happy birthday, river Jude. thank you once again for everything, you legacy lives on in everyone's hearts forever. I love and miss you eternally.