Rivals to Lovers (Rival Nate x Rival Reader)

Y/n POV

I got a band with my best friends in my high school. We are one of the best bands in school but...we have rivals: Nathan Smith and his band 'Count me in'. I hate him because he is one of my biggest rivals...and the bad thing is I have a crush on him. If he weren't my rival I would like to be his girlfriend...but we are rivals and that will not change.

I was walking down to the music room and saw that Nate was walking towards it too. "Oh look at this. The silly little losers. Get lost we are going to play now." Nate said in my face. "Pff, listen to me you arrogant idiot. Ladies first. Now outside with the trash." I said. "Just dare you to call me once more trash..." He said with anger in his voice. "TRASH!" I shouted at him. "OKAY NOW YOU WENT TOO FAR YOU BITCH!!!" He said and grabbed one of the microphone stands. I grabbed one too and shouted mad "CUT YOUR TOUNGE MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Our music teacher just came in then and yelled "GUYS PUT THAT DOWN IMMEDIATELY OR YOU WILL BOTH LOSE YOUR BANDS!!" We put the stands down and the teacher said. "In my office. Now!" We followed her and sat down in her office as we reached it. "Guys, this can't be continued. I know that you are rivals but you can't just hurt each other." "She started!" "What?! Don't lie!" I said angry. "See. That's not working. You have to become friends or you and your bands will be expelled from the music club." "And HOW do you think we can become friends?" I asked annoyed and crossed my arms. "You have to live together for one week." "WHAT?!?!" We both said at the same time. "I'm sorry, but that's the only way to make you become friends." "Can we just sit together and talk?!" He asked. "No. That's the only way." "Fine. Then you can stay at my place. My parents are on a buisness trip so they will come back in two weeks." He just nodded.

I was so mad at myself. I love him but he dosen't feel the same and we are can't stand each other. But if he is trying to kill me I'll call the cops. Don't care if he's my crush or not. "And now please leave." We left the office and he asked "When should I come?" "Whenever you want." He looked really annoyed, amnd so did I. I just wish now that it will go well with him in my house.

Help...

To be continued...

Thx for reading!