Super Psycho Love (Nate x Yandere Reader)

This is going to be a yandere one shot. I'm so obssesed with the song Super Psycho Love and it inspired me to this. I hope you will enjoy! Also here's abuse in so if you don't like stuff like that don't read. Sry.

Y/n POV

I was sitting in my room and was listening to my boyfriends songs. Me and Nate are since a long time together. I love him more than everything. He is my one and only true love. I see many girls flirt with him...but no ons is touching him. He's mine, and only mine.

I heard the doorbell ring and rushed down. It was my dear boyfriend Nate. ''Hey Nate.'' I said and was about to kiss him but he stopped me and said ''Y/n. We need to talk.'' He said. I got curious and let him in. He sat down and said ''Y/n...this is sudden but, I can't anymore. I'm breaking up.''

I was shocked and felt tears forming because of that words. ''W-What?" ''Y/n you've changed. I--" I pulled him by his shirt to me and said ''WHO IS SHE?! WHO IS THAT GOD DAMN BITCH?!" "See! That's what I meant!" He said pushing my hands away.

''You are getting immediately jealous, even if I just talk to someone in school!" He walked towards the door and opened it. ''I'm sorry Y/n...but you're not the same old Y/n that I know.'' He walked out and closed the door. ''N-Nate...'' I said almost collapsing in tears. My sad face was turning into a crying face with anger. I formed fists and just stared at the ground. I walked to my room and looked into the mirror. I felt just the same angry emotion. My Senpai was gone...and it's the biggest tragedy for a girl when their crush doesn't like them and leave them for a different girl. But I won't let that happen to me. Even if I have to use violence to get my lover back.

*Next day*

I walked downstairs as I got ready early in the morning. I didn't really sleep this night. I was to depressed. I changed into my school uniform and brushed my hair. (Let's say you had really long hair to your butt and you were wearing glasses because of Nate. I know I should've told you earlier but nevermind.) I tied my hair up and grabbed my bag.

I walked to school and saw Nate there and said ''Hi Nate.'' In a shy tone and a weak smile. ''Uh.....hey...'' He said awkwardly and walked away. I followed him and saw who he was talking to. Morgan Want. She was having a crush on him since a long time. She hated me like hell. They are friends since a long time but she would do everything to get him. She won't. As long as I'm staying here.

They walked already to the class but I was watching them leave in the hallway. I walked to class now too, even though class is starting in a half an hour. I was wondering how I can win Nates heart again. I need him back.

*Time skip after class*

I walked out and saw Morgan talking to some girls. I hid behind a wall and was listening to her conversation. ''This is perfect! Now that Nate broke up with Y/n I have a chance to confess to him.'' ''And when are you planning that?" ''Tomorrow.'' ''And you think he'll accept?" ''Sure. He doesn't wanna date the ugliest girl of school, am I right?" They started laughing. Oh, just try to confess Morgan. But I know, Nate will not accept you. I had a pretty good feeling that Nate will not accept her.

And if he'll regret it...

To be continued...

Thx for reading!