Grotesque Romance (Nate x Yandere Reader) Part 2

(No hate to Morgan, it's just my edit for the story)

Y/n POV

*Few days later*

I was watchig my little Senpai chilling around in his cute garden. I sighed. "I can't wait until you're mine sweetheart..." I turned to my self-made Nate doll and hugged it tight. I fixed its hair and smiled at it.

"Hi Morgan!" "Hey Nate!" I heard Nate saying and rushed to the window. I saw him hugging a blue haired girl. After they pulled away they smiled at each other. I started giggling. "Oh my...who is that girl?..." She was pretty. Very pretty. I giggled a little louder and took my Nate doll.

"She's beautiful, right Nate?..." It stayed still.

"Tell me darling, how much do you love her?..." It still stayed still. "Much right...am I right?!" I started laughing

"No problem baby, I'll just SLAUGHTER YOUR PRECIOUS PRETTY GIRL!"

I laughed and squeezed the  doll tight. I took some breaths and smirked to myself. I took my camera and took pictures of her. Every photo was like perfectly photoshoped. I printed the pictures and took a lighter. I smirked widely at the pictures and lit them one by one up, watching them burn down. The only thing I gotta do now is wait until the sun goes under...

*Time skip*

I watched as Senpai said goodbye to the girl and walked out of my house. I quietly followed her until I got into her house. As if I didn't know that she has already seen me. But I don't care, I got one thing on my mind. HER DEATH.

I sneaked up to her bedroom and waited in front of her window. Now I heard her footsteps getting closer. She opened the bedroom door and gasped in shook and started screaming. I dropped my black coat and rushed with the blade in my hand to her. I grabbed her and cut her throat open. She coughed, her blood splattering on me. I smirked widely as I watched her collapsing on her knees and dying. I laughed and sighed happily. I picked her body up and continued with my little plan...

This is going to be a fun night tonight...

To be continued...

Thx for reading!