A bad boy takes care of me?! NO! (Nate x Bullied Reader)

Y/n POV

I walked down the hallway to my locker. And oh no. I saw Nate, the bad boy of the school. He is also my crush but...he's often mean to me. He is such an idiot but...a hot idiot. I just ignored him and walked past him. I felt like someone pushed me down to the ground. I fell down and turned around and saw Nate. "Oh sorry. I'll help you." He said and took my hand to help me standing up. I smiled but then he grabbed my head and hit it against the wall. I had such a headache. "Ha! did you really think I would help you?!" He said while laughing. I could just hear whispers because my head hurt so much. He then punched my eye and left a blue eye. I became powerless but he didn't notice that I guess. And even if, he doesn't care. I already know.

After a while I woke at the nurse office up. "Ow...my head..." I mumbled. "Oh you're awake. How do you feel?" "I feel like...someone shoot 100 bullets through my head." "Well. You became powerless in the hallway and you got a blue eye." "Oh..." I looked down. "Come with me." "Where are we going?" "To your teacher. You will be excused and then go home to rest." She said and helped me walking. Everything was still spinning in miy mind. We entered the class and everyone stared at me. "She will be excused. She has a blue eye and really bad headache. Everything is spinning in her mind." I noticed that Nate looked at me. He would start to laugh but he looked worried. 'Is he worried?!' I alsed myself. But that is impossible. He hates me. My teacher gave me my excuse and called a taxi.

Nate POV

Damn, Y/n was looking really hurt. Maybe I went too far. I would start to laugh but I couldn't. I do not know why. "Okay, does anyone know what's with Y/n?" Everyone was silent and suddenly the teacher looked at me. "Mr.Smith, is there something I got to know?" I sat quiet there and just looked at her. "I knew it. To my office now." "Fuck..." I mumbled. My gang gave me a 'Good luck' look and I followed the teacher. "And? What have you done again?" "I was just teasing her, I didn't want to hurt her." "Of course not." She said sarcastically. "This is honetsly unacceptable Mr.Smith. I want you to say sorry to her and leave her alone forever." "Ok. I will buy her a flower." "No. You will take care of her until you learned how she's feeling when you hurt her." "WHAT?!?! THAT'S THE HARDEST PUNISHMENT EVER!!!" "I'm sorry. It's your own fault. I will drive you to her house and if she tells me you weren't at her house or you hurt her, you will be expelled from this school." "Fine." I said and sighed.

*Time skip*

"And don't forget if she has one tiny little scar, you know what will happen." "Yeah I know..." I closed the cardoor as I got out and walked towards the front door. I knocked three times. "I'm coming..." I heard a tired voice slightly shouting.

Y/n POV

I was sleeping on the couch as someone knocked at my door. I stood up and walked to the door and saw Nate as I opened it. "No...please...don't hurt me again..." I said quiet. I started shaking and teared up, slowly backing up as he walked towards me.

Oh goodness...

To be continued...

Thx for reading!