I hate you, I love you...(Nate x Reader)

*Warning* This one shot will contain some kinda sexual parts, so if you don't wanna read this, I would preffer you read something else. This was asked by my best friend xD. Enjoy

Y/n POV

Me and my boyfriend Nate were on the red carpet right now. Today we could watch our new special presentation for the music academy where we are gonna be teachers. Nate is a great musician and artist. I'm a dancer and singer who also plays instruments. We are very rich and we are since 2 years together. I love Nate but...there are problems between us. Me and Nate are actually together but, when we're outside he's acting like I'm the best thing in his live. And when we're at home in our panthouse, he has a bunch of girls around him.

I was about to break up with him because watching him kissing and making out with other girls is worse than heartbreaking. He loves girls. I admit, I am jealous but at the same time disappointed. When we met he was like a perfect prince, but he changed trough money. And that's the sentence people like us say.

'Money won't change me' 

I learned dealing with it but it's still hurting. What girl wouldn't be hurt when she sees her boyfriend making out with girls in front of her own eyes? 

After the presentation we went home. "And how do you think was the presentation?" He asked me. "I liked it. I can't wait to teach on that academy." "Me too." You might think that we are 30 or something, no. I'm 22 and Nate is 26. We wanna start to teach because we like sharing our music with young people who wanna become like us.

When Nate opened the door, all the girls said 'Hi' to him and rushed to him. Yes. They are living here. I talked to Nate before about this and he said that they are just fans with a horrible life who should do what they want. So he was travalling across LA, surching for the poorest girls that were fans of him and so he kinda "adopted" them. But in a disgusting way. Of course it sounds stupid but it's true. I didn't hate the girls and they don't hate me either. We are kinda friends, even if they sleep with my boyfriend.

He immediately started chatting and flirting with them. I sighed and went up to take a shower. I washed my hair and when I went out I got a towel and went to my room. I changed into a tank top and a hot pants because it was very hot outside even if it's night. I dried my hair and noticed something on our night table. It was a picture of me and Nate. It was Valentine's Day and he planned a beautiful date. On the picture he was hugging me with one arm in front of a big heart and rose blossoms on the ground. On the picture was written "Love that never dies". I wish it would be like that.

 Some tears streamed down my face. I went out on the balcony and glanced at the stars. I heard music and looked down at our swimming pool. Nate and the girls were having a party again. Nate suddenly looked up and said "Y/n! Sweetie, come and join us!" I fake-smiled and said "Well next time." "Partypooper!" He said. I sighed and went in again. I laid down on our bed and thought.

When will he be the old Nate again?...

To be continued...

Thx for reading!