What You Want's Something Incredible

Connor sulked for days. Poptarts was starting to get really worried. "Connor, you haven't come out of your room since you talked with Steve, did everything go alright? Me and the other elders are worried about you." He said knocking on the door. All he got was a groan. "I'm coming in, don't be undressed." Poptarts announced. He opened the door slowly,to the very depressing room. There were soda cans all over the floor, and a few coffee cups. That shocked Poptarts, Elder McKinley had always been so careful with all his beverages before. Never drinking anything more than water, and occasionally a glass of milk, "Connor?" The blond elder said stepping cautiously into the room.

Connor groaned and sat up. His ginger hair sticking up in all different places as he rubbed his face. He'd gotten a little stubble over the days. He sniffed and his red rimmed eyes told it all. Poptarts hugged his best friend. "Oh Connor, he didn't give you a ring, did he? I'm so sorry, but look, who needs him."

Elder Church popped his head into the room, he was just passing by to see if Elder McKinley was feeling better. He saw the mess that was his friend, and Mormon club leader. He instantly felt angry at the person who had made Elder McKinley feel this bad. "It was Steve wasn't it," Elder Church said from the doorway. "That guy couldn't have fun even if he wanted to, he wants all the boring, stupid, annoying people." Elder Poptarts nodded at what Elder Church had said. "I could knock him down a few pegs." Elder Church offered, he balled his hands into fists, but Connor shook his head. Violence didn't solve anything. Poptarts rolled his eyes and put a hand over Elder Church's fists, the angry Elder visibly relaxed and the shorter Elders touch.

"That's right, he wouldn't know a fun ginger haired gorgeous guy if it hit him in the face. Steve is just too seri-" Connor cut Poptarts off with a loud gasp.

"Wait! That's the type of guy Steve wants! Someone lawyerly, and serious, and dull! Someone who can recite the bible in their sleep! Guys, I have a great plan!" Connor said excitedly. Elder Poptarts and Elder Church just looked at each other worryingly. They didn't like the look on Connors face. "What Steve wants is me, but he needs to see me in a new setting! A good place that will make me seem smart. Harvard! I'll meet him there with all the stuff I need to win him back." Connor jumped out of bed and took a comb from the bedside table and hurriedly brushed his hair. He was so excited, he'll show Steve what he's really capable of.

"What he wants?" Elder Poptarts and Elder Church said baffled as they watched their friend fly out the door. They quickly caught up to the bubbling redhead.

"Firstly, I'll have to get into Harvard, then, Secondly I'll show Steve how impressive my IQ is. Then lastly, he'll propose, and we will have a big wedding after collage when we both have stable jobs! Of course I'll invite my Mormon Brothers. " He gushed. The two other Elders shook their heads. Their poor friend had gone insane.

Elder Zelder had been eavesdropping on the recreation room of the dorm home that the Mormon club somehow got the college to give to them. "Wait a minute, Harvard, you're a Mormon from Salt Lake, what makes you think you can get into a big school like that, with no prior internist in law?" He rationalized. He looked up from reading The Book at Connor. Elder Zelder was always practical. He had big glasses, and a skinny frame. Dark hair, that was always cut to a reasonably  display for such a Mormon. He was the treasurer of the club after all, he needed the personality to handle such an important job. He was also the last in the group of friendly Mormons that accepted Elder McKinleys... condition. None the less, he was as all Mormons were, kind and stubborn.

Connor looked down at the ground. "I'm sure that if I pray hard enough Heavenly Father will let me do this for love. It's obvious He wants us to be together, this is just a test. I do have a 4.0..." Connor declared.

"Yah, in BroadWay History and Choreography, What makes you think you could ever go for a law degree?" Elder Zelder pointed out, putting his book down on a stand nearby.